• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

wakes123

Manager⭐
Bentley
White Barrett Thompson Coker
Worrall Leonard Timlin McCaughlin
Pigott Corr

2-0 - Timlin and Pigott

Worrall still injured I believe so prob be Atkinson on the right, other than that I think that is the team that will start

Scrappy 1-0 win to keep the play-off position intact,the Pig doing the buisness for us,come on you mighty mighty Shrimpers.:thumbsup:

We are going to go on an unbeaten run starting tomorrow. Others above us will fall apart and we will scrape third place.

This is a sponsored post on behalf of Phil and the team.

Same team...If he goes 451 in the last 25 I may cry !

Without opening another can of worms would love to see Williams get on even for the last 10.

Shrimpers 2 Stags 1
Williams 87,90:winking:

Without opening another can of worms would love to see Williams get on even for the last 10.

Shrimpers 2 Stags 1

Too late.....................................
images

Shrimpers 2 Stags 1

Only the last ten? B-Williams has more pace and power as a goal scoring threat than Coker,but if he plays at C.B. (Which he should)the 2 late goals are likely to be headers from set-pieces-lets face it,none of the other C.B.s are likely to do this.

Only the last ten? B-Williams has more pace and power as a goal scoring threat than Coker,but if he plays at C.B. (Which he should)the 2 late goals are likely to be headers from set-pieces-lets face it,none of the other C.B.s are likely to do this.

Not that Williams !

Sounds like Prosser and Weston are available but Wirral and Hurst still unfit.Does anybody know what injury Wirral has as feel he will be missed.

Sounds like Prosser and Weston are available but Wirral and Hurst still unfit.Does anybody know what injury Wirral has as feel he will be missed.
Team news ahead of tomorrow's game just says Worrall looks set to miss out with a knock. :'(

Shrimpers 2 Stags 1

How will you see Williams play if you are not there:blush:

Worried that the club have been saying two players back this week when one of them is Weston. Think it might be a bit early for Prosser, so I would expect the same team as last week, with a couple of changes on the bench.

Seems odd having a 3pm kick off on a Friday, but looking forward to it, and I think a comfortable win today.

Back