• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I heard the West is sold out but that sounds crazy to me, so take that with a pinch of salt.

Just been on to the on-line ticket ordering system. According to that there is very good availability in the West in blocks Q, R, T and U. So maybe they are not sold out.:unsure:

A rough count Online:
Block W is sold out
Block V has 1 seat left
Block U has about 197 left
Block T about 207 left
Block S only about 64 left
Block R about 162 left
Block Q about 262 left

I dont know how live the system is, so in all reality, Blocks W / V / S have most likely sold out

Hoping to see a decent amount of birds there tonight with all this Bieber hype. I'll settle for a 7/10.

Worrall for Rea, that's it. We will have a stronger bench, which may well be needed if it goes to extra time. We have not been able to have any impact up front lately with no Weston and an out of form Pigott. Hopefully this will change if Hunt is needed.

Worrall for Rea, that's it. We will have a stronger bench, which may well be needed if it goes to extra time. We have not been able to have any impact up front lately with no Weston and an out of form Pigott. Hopefully this will change if Hunt is needed.

There is no extra-time apparently, straight to pens.

A reliable source from within the club informed me that, as of yesterday we had only sold 4K. I thought this was a tad low considering Milwall had sold over 1200, and we were starved of action the weekend, but they were expecting a large contingent to be buying on the night.

A rough count Online:
Block W is sold out
Block V has 1 seat left
Block T about 207 left
Block R about 162 left
Block Q about 262 left

I dont know how live the system is, so in all reality, Blocks W / V / S have most likely sold out
Ah, maybe they meant W block is sold out. It did sound very strange.

well id be inclined to start with Hunt.... Mooney hasnt looked dangerous enough for me, but can still play a part off the bench. Hunt is absolute quality and pure adrenilin will breeze him through 60 -70 mins tonight... by the time we give him a standing ovation for his well earnt rest we ll already be 3 up ��

well id be inclined to start with Hunt.... Mooney hasnt looked dangerous enough for me, but can still play a part off the bench. Hunt is absolute quality and pure adrenilin will breeze him through 60 -70 mins tonight... by the time we give him a standing ovation for his well earnt rest we ll already be 3 up ��

You were doing reasonably ok until the last bit.

well id be inclined to start with Hunt.... Mooney hasnt looked dangerous enough for me, but can still play a part off the bench. Hunt is absolute quality and pure adrenilin will breeze him through 60 -70 mins tonight... by the time we give him a standing ovation for his well earnt rest we'll already have messed it up.:whistling:

That's what I thought you had typed ............... :dunce: :facepalm::blush:

A rough count Online:
Block W is sold out
Block V has 1 seat left
Block T about 207 left
Block R about 162 left
Block Q about 262 left

The ticket office take a block of tickets print them out and use that block for the on the day sales at the ticket office. It happens just before every game. Don't forget the online system still shows the season ticket holders seat as sold even though that person might not have brought that ticket.

Hi ho, hi ho, its off to the Hall I go............... Won't be able to leave it so late if FF ever happens though.

You were doing reasonably ok until the last bit.

... But i still believe we WOULD have been 3 up if Brown has started with Hunt. Lets face it , even a half fit Hunt would have caused Millwall more problems than what we had last night. The confidence of the Moon & the Pig are so low they look like they dont want the ball. The pace in the final 3rd is pedestrian and the off the ball running is poor. No way would Hunt have stood back and allowed their keeper to run out 20 yards to catch every set piece.

...and what the hell was Brown thinking putting 3 defenders and a defensive midfielder on the bench? Totally crazy and he needs to come out and explain his reasoning. Even letting loose the inexperienced Williams would have at least caused the Millwall defence something to think about.

Thompson & Worrall were awesome last night , everyone else was really poor. A very bad night all round. :sad:

Back