• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I would love Theo to get a hat trick and shut up some of his doubters.

Get the **** in Theo, hat trick!!!!!

**** you to all those who doubted him, never ever lost faith in him.

Keep 'em coming lads!!!! 4-0. Theo hat-trick!!!!!!!!

We have NEVER, ever doubted you Theo. Never.

That has made my day! **** it my week, well done Theo absolutely made up for him.

McGlashan on for Theo who gets a standing ovation for his hat trick. Now if McGlashan can score we'll have another confident striker ready for the next match. Come on Jermaine!

Bloody Theo Robinson.. I had 2 quid at 25-1 for us to win 3-0....:smile::sad::smile::sad::smile::sad:

Dunno whether to laugh or cry, that was gonna pay the takeaway.

MK sacked their manager a few days after Brown went, I know MK were worse off then but it shows how it could've gone all wrong with the wrong appointment.

Good job Chris and his staff!

MK sacked their manager a few days after Brown went, I know MK were worse off then but it shows how it could've gone all wrong with the wrong appointment.

Winkleman won’t spend any money and until that happens they will remain in free fall..... shame!

Back