• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Right lets 'ave it. Don't forget people that although there will be lots of freebies given away tomorrow it would be great if people could also bring their own,

*Balloons
*Streamers
*Confetti
*Flags
*Bam-Bams
*Horns (not compressed gas ones)
*Inflatables (not balls unfortunately - FL ruling)

I have highlighted flags because we have none to give away but know that there are thousands out there, so please if you have one bring it along.

Most importantly, bring your voice. Let's help keep our boys up at the top end of the table!

Yuss PY has them, they were delivered to him yesterday thanks mate.

Cool, although they should of gone to Gareth. Let's start talking flags next week in prep for the next one!!!

Oh and a resounding 3-1 win will see us maintain top spot!!!

Come on your Shrimpers

Seems like this game has taken quite some time to come around. But I think we are all very excited but I think its obvious that some of the players may be a tad nervous so if they do a missplaced pass etc don't groan or get on their backs. Lets be positive and encourage them. I really think it's our support that can help the players come out of this one with a winning result.

Fair play to the club aswell for putting on a great deal, even though I am a seaso and don't benefit from the deal I would rather have over 9k in the stadium than less than 5k so happy days.

I'm going for 9,578 blues in attendence and 3-1 win!!!!

Come on you Blues!!!

The big build up starts here. Don't forget people that although there will be lots of freebies given away tomorrow it would be great if people could also bring their own,

*Balloons
*Streamers
*Confetti
*Flags
*Bam-Bams
*Horns (not compressed gas ones)
*Inflatables (not balls unfortunately - FL ruling)

I have highlighted flags because we have none to give away but know that there are thousands out there, so please if you have one bring it along.

Most importantly, bring your voice. Let's help keep our boys up at the top end of the table!

Would be good to see some of the South Upper guys joining in on the streamers, confetti etc when the teams run out, they always look good when thrown from an upper tier.

I'm getting some Happy Shopper bog rolls & ripped up newspaper to throw when the teams come out, its like being 15 years old again!!

This has been the longest week ever. Love the build up. I seriously think we could get a full house or as close to it as segregation will allow.

Would be good to see some of the South Upper guys joining in on the streamers, confetti etc when the teams run out, they always look good when thrown from an upper tier.

I'm getting some Happy Shopper bog rolls & ripped up newspaper to throw when the teams come out, its like being 15 years old again!!

Cheap skate,:winking:

Ahh its Morecambe this week is it ...

Surprised no ones made more of this game to be honest, 2 of the top 6 and all that

Can see us being unchanged but Hall being the matchwinner with a free kick.

Morecambe unbeaten away from home, not won in 3 and have their top scorer Danny Carlton out injured but still plenty of attacking options with Phil Jevons, Jason Price and Kevin Ellison who scored a great goal the other week.

Oh dear I didnt realise Jason Price plays for them. Great he always seems to score against us or dive to win a pen against us. Can't stand him!

Normally I would not like to see a team on such a winning streak changed but feel we may require the creativity of Ryan to win this game so personally I would like to see him start.
It will be good to Roots Hall so full and do hope a decent amount come back and pay the normal match day prizes in the near future.

With us being on such a great run of form and them being unbeaten in there six away games it is a tough one to call but just hope we do not choke in front of a decent crowd.
We have only played them twice before and have lost both times but hopefully that run will be broken but feel it maybe with draw.

Back