• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v Newport County (Last game of the 2020/21 Season)

So after looking up, unless it's out of date, this would be the final "Ifollow" match but going by Notts County's website from them going down in 2019...

"Clubs are given two years' access to the EFL Digital platform following their relegation from the EFL."

So some good news... I think?

Surely will only be home games or matches that both teams have iFollow?

Newport looking impressive initially. Lots of tippy tappy stuff building from the back but then an incisive kick forward.

Maybe he doesn't want to go back there and that's why he, ANG and Ferguson haven't been in the team much. I can only imagine at this point PB has had a chat with players along the lines of fancy it there's the door. Although he has only spoken out about Mellis publicly so who knows, I'm just guessing.

I'd rather it be that than PB being petty because they're MM players...

Ferguson has missed one game since signing, which is the Barrow one due to injury.

Hart off for Kyprianou. Interesting.

Edit: Hart injured.

Last edited:
Back