• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCStu

President
Oxley, Demetriou, White, Ferdinand, Hendrie, McGlashan, Leonard, Timlin, Kightly, Cox, Fortune

Subs: Smith Ba Yearwood Klass McLaughlin Robinson Bwomono

Plymouth:
McCormick
Miller, Edwards, Bradley, Sawyer
Fox, Sarcevic
Jervis, Carey, Grant
Blissett

Subs: Te Loeke, Songo'o, Taylor-Sinclair, Ainsworth, Lamerias, Wylde, Fletcher

Unchanged, time to right the wrongs of last week.

Last edited:
Interesting subs bench, Ba, Yearwood, Klass and.... ELVIS is in the building! :smile:

DHmBlo4WAAAoC5O

Sends out the message that the players can play as bad as they like and they will still get in the starting 11 next game. No incentive to play better than last week

Two youths I assume on the bench in Klass and Bwomomo.

Oh the puns.

Sends out the message that the players can play as bad as they like and they will still get in the starting 11 next game. No incentive to play better than last week

Not neccesarily Phil. It equally says 'you guys let us down, now go and put it right."

No one will have been in any doubt about the strength of feelings, but only the performance today will tell us if it's the right call. The concern is the lack of depth in the squad which doesn't put pressure on the team.

Out of interest, who would you have dropped for today?

Not neccesarily Phil. It equally says 'you guys let us down, now go and put it right."

Only the performance today will tell us if it's the right call. The concern is the lack of depth in the squad which doesn't put pressure on the team.

our of intrrrsr, who would you have dropped for today?

Time will tell. I'd happily play Yearwood, move Timlin to LB and drop Hendrie.

It irks me that PB gives it large in the paper every week about this or that player that is knocking on his door or pulling up trees or more then half a change of playing then nothing. I'd rather be kept his trap shut

I think it's the right call to give the starting 11 a chance to redeem themselves but I am mightily concerned about the bench, especially the lack of a CB. Why on earth he hasn't put Matsuzaka on the bench God only knows ��

Time will tell. I'd happily play Yearwood, move Timlin to LB and drop Hendrie.

It irks me that PB gives it large in the paper every week about this or that player that is knocking on his door or pulling up trees or more then half a change of playing then nothing. I'd rather be kept his trap shut

Depends if you're easily irked by the manager! ;-)

Knocking on the door doesn't necessarily mean ready. And Brown's comments are clearly intended to put additional pressure on the team playing to give everything to the cause. Time will tell, and I don't just mean today's result.

Whatever happens, all we can hope for is a reaction.

Depends if you're easily irked by the manager! ;-)

Knocking on the door doesn't necessarily mean ready. And Brown's comments are clearly intended to put additional pressure on the team playing to give everything to the cause. Time will tell, and I don't just mean today's result.

Whatever happens, all we can hope for is a reaction.

Taking responsibility goes a long way in my book. I can't remember the last time PB accepted blame for a loss. I still can't work out why he played Kiernan out of position last week, makes no sense to me. He mentioned to combat height but you need to play a player in a position he is familiar with.

As you say, only time will tell and we can but hope for a reaction and a win today

Or in training this week, the same X1 showed the form that they showed against Blackburn .. remember that first game ...

Back