• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

Fancied Weston for a start soon but not In place of worrall, don't see that being beneficial at all when worrall can create so much and open up so much space. Thought he would be started alongside worrall and maybe drop the undroppable (Lenny) have two wingers with deegs and Tims in the middle, don't think dropping o'neil is really fair either. Won't be unhappy to see white back though.

Yeah also pleased to see White back in the starting line up, I know Weston got off his mark finally on Tuesday but I still believe his best used as an impact sub. Perhaps instead of bringing him on with 20 or 30 minutes to go, I would have thought PB would have have given him the 2nd 45 mins with a half time change, if things were'nt going our away.

Other than, Im quite happy with the set up.

Wonder if Williams will get some minutes today? Surprised not to see P Smith on the bench. Who takes keeping duties if Bents gets injured? Prosser?

Wonder if Williams will get some minutes today? Surprised not to see P Smith not on the bench. Who takes keeping duties if Bents gets injured? Prosser?

How often do keepers get injured and can't continue? It's very rare and and one off. Maybe P. Smith has a knock

How often do keepers get injured and can't continue? It's very rare and and one off. Maybe P. Smith has a knock

It's understandable not having a keeper on the bench with 5 subs, but when you have 7 what's the harm?

It's understandable not having a keeper on the bench with 5 subs, but when you have 7 what's the harm?

Like I said, maybe Smith isn't in shape or is injured?

We've only got 1 striker on the bench so even with 7 were light in certain areas

Like I said, maybe Smith isn't in shape or is injured?

We've only got 1 striker and 1 defender on the bench so even with 7 were light in certain areas

Only one person to blame for that! If he knew Hunt wasn't going to be fit why hasn't he looked at getting a striker in on loan? If he's not going to give Williams a chance we need to look at bringing in a striker on loan.

Only one person to blame for that! If he knew Hunt wasn't going to be fit why hasn't he looked at getting a striker in on loan? If he's not going to give Williams a chance we need to look at bringing in a striker on loan.

Hunt seems to be a game by game injury. He should be back soon. No one is going to come in on a one or two week loan. Especially just to be on our bench.

Back