• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Portsmouth (Check A Trade)

What's your starting 11 for Tuesday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndyT

Lord of the Reedy River
No pre-match thread?

I can't add a poll, as I don't know how to, but someone better than me can if we want it, I guess.

@AndyT (and anyone else interested), assuming you genuinely don't know how to post a poll and you're not part of @Spaceman Spiff's Teflon gang:Winking:, this is how to post a poll. After you have written the body of the post in 'Start a new Thread', then click on the 'other options' button. Tab down to the 'Post a Poll' button and then follow the steps that follow. It's actually pretty straight forward, although posting the team selection one can be a bit balls aching at times.

Looking forward to this one, as I haven't been to Roots Hall as much as I would of liked recently. Hopefully we will take it serioulsy and Portsmouth wont.

A win, and we are very close to Wembley, and with the other Southern teams being Cheltenham/Oxford, Northampton/Bristol Rovers, Chelsea kids/Peterborough, we should be taking it seriously.

So here's to a win tomorrow then getting drawn away at Posh! (You just know it)

@AndyT (and anyone else interested), assuming you genuinely don't know how to post a poll and you're not part of @Spaceman Spiff's Teflon gang:Winking:, this is how to post a poll. After you have written the body of the post in 'Start a new Thread', then click on the 'other options' button. Tab down to the 'Post a Poll' button and then follow the steps that follow. It's actually pretty straight forward, although posting the team selection one can be a bit balls aching at times.

Cheers, RHB.

You might regret that when I start my 'moderator' some say 'staff member' poll! :Winking:

yet more injuries?!

That's a shame.

I was hoping to see a couple of younger guys get some game time.

Isnt it to do with the type of sending off? Violent conduct straight reds are different to two yellows?

Did they get their suspension before the first round of matches had been played in the competition?

Because Theo has already played in the competition he is still eligible.

(I could be making it up but something rings a bell)

Back