• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We sat back and invited the pressure that inevitably followed.

We were unable to cope with the resultant pressure as there was no outlet other than a completely outnumbered Mooney, who was certainly not to blame but was ridiculously substituted after about 30 minutes as a thank you.

We then chopped and changed the team regularly during the remainder of the game including shoving Ferdinand into midfield where, unsurprisingly, he was like a fish out of water and we were in total disarray for the entire game.

Or at least that was the impression from the House of Leather.

You should have gone to Spec Savers, you might be able to actually see what happens on the pitch.

Snow falling here.

Could it be Liverpool, revisited!

Or that dreadful 0-0 draw with Tranmere Rovers a few years back.

Phew. rigsby's off my back. He's found a new victim to argue with. Good luck mfurok.

If you don't send me a pathetic little private messages you wont have to run to teacher claiming your a victim. Or have you forgotten what you did a few days ago.

If you don't send me a pathetic little private messages you wont have to run to teacher claiming your a victim. Or have you forgotten what you did a few days ago.

Here he goes. I called you a dick because you are. I'm big enough not to run to anybody. You seem to pick people out to argue or bully. Stop being silly and behave yourself.

Here he goes. I called you a dick because you are. I'm big enough not to run to anybody. You seem to pick people out to argue or bully. Stop being silly and behave yourself.

I had forgotten out little tiff but for some reason you decided to bring it back up tonight on a completely different thread. But if your going to make accusations then I will reply.

On the match reports the only player you mention is Ted. Fine your entitled to your opinion thats what this forum is about.

Then on the highlights thread you blame ted for 3 of the goals. Fine your entitled etc.... when nobody agreed with you post again about Ted and more people disagree with you. After your 3rd post you were trying to claim you warned us all pre season about his reactions. So I have a right to defend our keeper because I don't like the scapegoating of any young players.

So anyone can read my post, I wasn't trying to pick an argument and certainly didn't Bully you. In fact I even tried to be polite and say you probably didn't have the best view.

What do you do, send me a private message calling me a dick. Yet now I'm the one looking for an argument.

The sad thing is you are always at training yet you were poised hoping that Ted would let a few goals in. Smiling and talking with the players but ready to stab them in the back. Perhaps you were annoyed that it took 4 games before you could remind the world of your theory.

Fine I don't mind if you want to send me private messages calling me a dick and then claim I bullied you for replying but at least change your user name because that sort of behaviour is anything but Seventies North Bank.

This thread is about the up coming Southend Utd Vs Rochdale game. The latest stuff on here has nothing to do with the thread. Maybe we can get back on topic please.

I had forgotten out little tiff but for some reason you decided to bring it back up tonight on a completely different thread. But if your going to make accusations then I will reply.

On the match reports the only player you mention is Ted. Fine your entitled to your opinion that what this forum is about.

Then on the highlights thread you blame ted for 3 of the goals. Fine your entitled etc.... when nobody agreed with you post again about Ted and more people disagree with you. After your 3rd post you were trying to claim you warned us all pre season about his reactions. So I have a right to defend our keeper because I don't like the scapegoating of any young players.

So anyone can read my post I wasn't trying to pick an argument and certainly didn't Bully you. In fact I even tried to be polite and say you probably didn't have the best view.

What do you do, send me a private message calling me a dick. Yet now I'm the one looking for an argument.

The sad thing is you are always at training yet you were poised hoping that Ted would let a few goals in. Smiling and talking with the players but ready to stab them in the back. Perhaps you were annoyed that it took 4 games before you could remind the world of your theory.

Fine I don't mind if you want to send me private messages calling me a dick and then claim I bullied you for replying but at least change your user name because that sort of behaviour is anything but Seventies North Bank.

You're different class. I kept saying the goals were more down to other players mistakes and good attacking from Sheff Utd. But I thought he could have got his hand to one or two with quicker reactions. I never said you bullied me, I said you seem to pick out people to argue or bully. I sent you a PM and called you a dick because of your behaviour on here. You was the one that went crying on here telling everyone what I had done. I certainly don't want Ted to let in any goals, so you have that wrong as well. I would never want Southend to lose or one of our players to perform badly for me to be proven right on a point of view. Smiling and talking to players? Then stabbing them in the back? WTF. I haven't spoken to any players this season, not one. In fact, I have never spoken to Ted in my life. I watch from the comfort of my car. Please stop making things up or getting things wrong.

I asked nicely to get this thread back on topic. Keep posting your 'discussions' up and they will be deleted.

Hockley, but I did post that around 6:00ish, I think.

All a bit slushy, now.

After this rather bizarre week, I can't wait to watch the bl**dy game on Saturday.

Really fancy us to get stuck in. Sometimes, after a turbulent few days, players can really take it all out on the pitch.

Fancy us to win about 3 or 4 nil.

Rochdale either win well or lose badly and they are going to be on the receiving end this time!

COYB! :happy:

No Ranger ,so wonder who the sub striker will be,maybe one of the young players will be on the bench for this match ,would be good experience for whoever, i think PB will revert back to 4-4-2 formation ,hopefully we can get a win ,but i also wonder what effect the Ranger business has on the team.

I guess McG or Hines could come on as makeshift forwards, if Cox or Fortune struggle. McG did a good job at Oldham, in that role.

I'd expect the subs to be : McG, Hines, White, Bexon, Bridge, O'Neill and Kyprianou

IF NR ends up leaving the club then we need to work fast to bring in one or two.

For all the will in the world MAF can't play every game for 90 mins. If we get an injury to him or even worse to Coxy we have had it.

I hope this season doesn't follow the end of last season.

Just hoping this measily bit of snow we had is the last of it and they cover the South stand goal area over on Friday night in case of any frost.

Back