• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
Don't know whether it was the BBC match highlights or, as labled, the SUFC Official match highlights....don't suppose it matters. Two good goals and some heroic defending from Prosser, he's now been concussed as many times as goals he's scored! If there was a bravery medal in the Southend United New Year's Honours List, he would surely win it by a country mile. That notwithstanding, he has surely picked up a lot of 'hero status' points so far this season and just how important will that point he certainly saved be, come the end of the season?
My only grumble was that the commentator claimed PB will have been disappointed as Southend had the best of the chances in the second-half. What did they actually show of the second-half? Well................NOTHING.........apart from the last kick of the game. I would have liked to have seen Corr's header on to the top of the bar, at least.......poor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pLrbPnDMzg

Don't know whether it was the BBC match highlights or, as labled, the SUFC Official match highlights....don't suppose it matters. Two good goals and some heroic defending from Prosser, he's now been concussed as many times as goals he's scored! If there was a bravery medal in the Southend United New Year's Honours List, he would surely win it by a country mile. That notwithstanding, he has surely picked up a lot of 'hero status' points so far this season and just how important will that point he certainly saved be, come the end of the season?
My only grumble was that the commentator claimed PB will have been disappointed as Southend had the best of the chances in the second-half. What did they actually show of the second-half? Well................NOTHING.........apart from the last kick of the game. I would have liked to have seen Corr's header on to the top of the bar, at least.......poor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pLrbPnDMzg

The BBC highlights did indeed show Corr's header which skimmed the top of the bar when he should have done better.

What really annoys me is when commentators cant get a players name right. He kept calling Kevan Hurst Kevin bl**dy ignorant IMO

Back