• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yeah and torquay are making excuses as to having three long journey away games , same with most teams, think torquay were very poor 1st half and will not even be in top six come next may, not with gritton up front anyway.

The gulls are fairly solid and have the lumps up front required to do well in this division.. we ****ed all over them in the first half and should have had a penalty to make it three.. but they hit the woodwork a few times and should have had at least two in the second half hoofball or not.. our lot tiring and also the fear factor of getting that first home win played a part but with their current squad and manager they will be up there this season

Frankly, If I was to watch Torquay play week in week out I’d commit sucide!
The ball in the second half must have had ice on it. You’d end up with a sore neck.
Not my kind of football.
However, if it works for them, fine.

Back