• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Wycombe Wanderers - Saturday 13 April 2019

Team choice plus win / lose / draw

• Nathan Bishop

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • Mark Oxley

Votes: 29 19.7%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 128 87.1%
  • Harry Lennon

Votes: 114 77.6%
  • John White

Votes: 54 36.7%
  • Rob Kiernan

Votes: 124 84.4%
  • Sam Hart

• Taylor Moore

Votes: 66 44.9%
  • Elvis Bwomono

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Michael Turner

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Michael Kightly

Votes: 47 32.0%
  • Luke Hyam

Votes: 114 77.6%
  • Timothee Dieng

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Dru Yearwood

Votes: 82 55.8%
  • Sam Mantom

Votes: 79 53.7%
  • Harry Bunn

Votes: 78 53.1%
  • Stephen McLaughlin

Votes: 29 19.7%
  • Simon Cox

• Stephen Humphrys

Votes: 111 75.5%
  • Charlie Kelman

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Isaac Hutchinson

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Emile Acquah

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Michael Klass

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • __________

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Win

Votes: 90 61.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters
I reckon the players will be up for this after last weeks performance, I can see a 3-0 win for us today with Humphrys coming on after half time to cause chaos in their defence.

Echo articles on the Blues just get shorter and shorter. It's got to the point where stories exist only to get clicks. Poor old Chris Phillips, soon his tweets will be longer than his articles. Must be a bit demoralising.
I heard on the grapevine he is on £300,000 per week! :Moon::Moon:

"but an Echosport poll revealed fans feel Saturday’s clash holds more significance than the Wembley final. "

In which case the Echosport poll was completed by idiots.

The Wembley play-off determined absolutely whether we'd be playing in League One or League Two the following season.

This match tomorrow will just go a small way to determining that same outcome. We could win tomorrow and go down; we could lose and stay up.
I will take the Win thanks! :LoyalSupporter:

All I ask is that we score first and we score early (surely thats not too much to ask for..?). I don't like these home games where we go in at HT and its still 0-0, you know what happens in the 2nd half..

Unless we're 3-0 up by half time I will not like this game...... We scored first at Fleetwood and went in 1-0 up.

Back