• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Massimo Giovanni

Old Timer⭐⭐
Smith GK
SC- right back
Phillips and Cressie at centre backs,
Barks at LB.

Hall? at right/or Leonard if Hall is too unsettled.
Timlin and Spicer in centre.
Martin on left.

Fred and Tomlin at the top.

Everyone else on bench!

Not a bad selection. I'm no fan of Prosser's lack of tackling and high hoof balls but he was a different player on Saturday with Martin in front of him ........... so if Martin is on the left, I would consider starting with Prosser at left back.

And if that is the case I would keep Hall (if fit) on the bench.

And I would hope that a central midfielder would be signed before tomorrow as well.

And what news of Fred (and come to think of it Bazza)? I do hope Tomlin pops up with a goal (or two!) :thumbsup:

The heart has been ripped out of the midfield. Now spicer might be the answer, i hope so, but feel rather than a forward we need at least two midfielders, a few injuries, or red cards and we will be well up the creek, without a paddle. Saturday, well imo we could be looking at draw, unless a few players start finding there form

Don't forget we have a pretty lamentable record against Wycombe too

P9 W2 D2 L5 F10 A16

I can't see us improving that any tomorrow 1-2 i fear :facepalm:

If we play 442 Id be more than happy with Timlin and Spicer.

Cant see Freddy playing, he has only just returned to training.

Martin has an ankle problem so dont think he will feature either.

Hurst and Leonard it is then.

Still really looking forward to this game tomorrow, regardless of what happens in tonights transfer window.
I'm going for 2-1 Blues. 5,521 Att.

Don't go on a wind up Cambridge or you'll be back on a ban .. there is a match thread where this will be headed

Aaargh now its been merged that link points back to here and Im stuck in an infinite loop!!!!!!!

images

Back