• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member
First game and just over an hour to go!! Team news to follow shortly.

Let's hope White and Ferdinand are ready for the set piece threat they pose.

Is "Ifollow" the replacement for Iplayer and if so do you have to buy the thing over again as I used to have a ongoing monthly payment go out on the previous one. Thanks in advance.

Just noticed Dimi is number 24 whilst White is number 48. A subtle message that White's twice the player Dimi is?

Looking forward to todays game. Interesting calls with White, Timlin and McGlashan. Interesting to see Bridge make the bench despite saying he's free to go. Hope he gets a chance to impress.

Is "Ifollow" the replacement for Iplayer and if so do you have to buy the thing over again as I used to have a ongoing monthly payment go out on the previous one. Thanks in advance.
This might be what you're looking for:

If I am subscribed to my club’s PlayerHD service will I automatically join iFollow?

If you are an existing PlayerHD subscriber then your account will now have been transferred to the new iFollow service. Existing PlayerHD users will now be able to log in with their existing log in details.

Source: https://www.efl.com/iFollow/faqs/

Back