• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Blackpool FC

With how many of the same players....in key positions....

You’re becoming like my ol mucker Rigsby....you may not like my opinions and you may be determined to contradict them and prove me to be an imbecile but you need to be far more objective in the points you raise than you currently are

I'm no mate of yours.......Jog on sunshine.

I'm no mate of yours.......Jog on sunshine.

?????

That just makes me sad Riggers me old buddy - all is fair in love and war and that old rubbish....thought there was a mutual respect, not sore where the animosity comes from.....other than not being used to being challenged ??

?????

That just makes me sad Riggers me old buddy - all is fair in love and war and that old rubbish....thought there was a mutual respect, not sore where the animosity comes from.....other than not being used to being challenged ??

Don't worry it was only a joke. I like people with strong opinions. As you well know i have liked a lot of your posts

The difference between me and you is I don't take it personal when it comes to football opinions.

If i can give you a tip, I try to be more constructive in a reply to someone who doesn't agree with you. After all it is a public forum so its right that people should question others opinion. Yes the mods get nervous but as we have proved, providing people don't go straight into personal attacks. Then quite often we are saying similar or even the same thing.

While were at it, its best to steer clear of the post match threads after a defeat. As i have found, positive or alternative thoughts and defending a manger etc. Are most unwelcome at certain times.....Especially if you have inside info.

Don't worry it was only a joke. I like people with strong opinions. As you well know i have liked a lot of your posts

The difference between me and you is I don't take it personal when it comes to football opinions.

If i can give you a tip, I try to be more constructive in a reply to someone who doesn't agree with you. After all it is a public forum so its right that people should question others opinion. Yes the mods get nervous but as we have proved, providing people don't go straight into personal attacks. Then quite often we are saying similar or even the same thing.

While were at it, its best to steer clear of the post match threads after a defeat. As i have found, positive or alternative thoughts and defending a manger etc. Are most unwelcome at certain times.....Especially if you have inside info.

I don't see how having "inside info" means commenting is unwelcome at times. And are you surprised that people are negative after a defeat? Sure, sometimes there'll be positive comments but usually when you lose it's because you played badly.

Let's hear the inside info then Riggers, or are you just fishing?:Frustrated:

Back