• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Please excuse me if the score line for the Brizzie game has been covered elsewhere. But has anyone gone for a 4-0 result to us, I know lightening has struck several times. I did have a fiver at 50-1 just for abit of interest . Has anyone else been tempted or are Meerkats the only stupid ones?

Not at all. I wouldn't say you were daft at all. Can you put a fiver on for me as well please?

A good sized crowd and no pressure on the game. Let's hope the whole team play to their best, enjoy the day, and come away with a resounding victory. I am going for 5-1. A great score for us and coming back from 1-0 down. Good to see Dru scoring his first senior goal and what a peach it was. Elvis in Blue shoes? Surely not suede.

Nothing on the match, but it would be a great boost to confidence for next season if we can soundly beat the Gas. Let's not see a performance like that against Walsall........that would be a bad thing.

Seems tough to change things from how we started last weekend, but we did look so much more balanced when Kightly came on. 4-4-2 for me, and I'll leave it up to the boss which two from three of the forwards he picks.

It's so they can show one of the matches live on SKY.

It's against the rules* in this country to show live football between 2:45pm and 5:15pm on a Saturday afternoon.

That's also why Soccer Saturday can't show goals going in on the TV, but can do on their equivalent show on say a Tuesday night, for example.

*Well, sort of!

It's so they can show one of the matches live on SKY.

It's against the rules* in this country to show live football between 2:45pm and 5:15pm on a Saturday afternoon.

That's also why Soccer Saturday can't show goals going in on the TV, but can do on their equivalent show on say a Tuesday night, for example.

*Well, sort of!
Sky - always calling the shots.

So, we started the season on a warm sunny day, at home to a side wearing blue and white shirts and with the initials BRFC on the 5th day of the month and we end it in exactly the same way.

Only slight difference is that Lenny can't score one of the goals this afternoon!

Bothered?.....
Erm...yes, actually. Charlton still have to secure their place in the final play off place and Rochdale are in a relegation battle! Plus, of course, I might get to see a bit more live football this season if Charlton are successful!

Erm...yes, actually. Charlton still have to secure their place in the final play off place and Rochdale are in a relegation battle! Plus, of course, I might get to see a bit more live football this season if Charlton are successful!

I'm sure you are OBL, but I was talking me. If Charlton don't make it we still have a good awayday next season as a consolation.

I'm guessing Wright and Woody won't be involved today.:facepalm:

And if Tims is in team, squad, stand etc then does that signify a deal is waiting for him?

I know it is a little early but next season seems to be starting already!

Having their last pre match meal of the season at The Roslin.

11rdqid.jpg

96mic3.jpg

I’m feeling a healthy 3-0 win today, Robinson scoring 2 and Cox the other.

We’ve also now passed 7000 in home ticket sales!

had 1 little old lady (season car holder and supporter for over 40 years standing at the west stand gates for a 3 pm kick off:thumbdown:

Back