• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've got a bad feeling about this. The football Gods have let us enjoy themselves an awful lot at their expense this season what with beating them on Boxing Day, having twice as many points and allowing us all to see the world's worst autograph hunter on telly at the weekend.

I think we tried something different last night but in truth it didn't really work and I think Barnett will come straight back in with Payne in behind him again. Deegan, Atko, Leonard making up the midfield with the same back five as the last three games.

The mutants have players that can hurt us and we need to keep Moncur quiet, which won't be easy.

It'll be an absolute walkover where we give the inbreds a lesson on how to put the ball in the onion net or something.

So a scrappy 2-1 win it is then.

Wouldn't be surprised to see McQueen in ahead of Deegan.

Mooney and Hunt will be dropped, Hunt's injured anyway apparently, what a surprise.

I thought Moncur and Gilbey would leave in January, but to their credit they have stayed with us despite reported interest from other clubs in the Championship.

Mods - Can one of you correct the spelling of Southend in the title please. It's embarrassing when we are slagging off the opposition (all two of them) about their inherited gene defects, when we can't even spell our own name.

Payne needs to play behind one striker not in the midfield. Be great to have Barnett back, and Loza looks a great option off the bench. Think either Mcqueen or Deegan will come in for Timlin.

.... Give us an Eeee, give us an Hhhh, gives us a Dddd.

What have you got.. Southehd!! :clap::clap::clap:

We are good and they are ****.
We are unbeaten in 3, twice winning with ten men, conceding once.
They haven't won since October.

Why do I feel like they'll nick it? Probably the experience of 15 years watching SUFC!!
Sod it I'm ignoring my head and going with heart, 3-0 Tyrone, Payne and Bolger

Last edited:
We have won 3 in a row, twice with ten men, conceding once.

Why do I feel like they'll nick it? Probably the experience of 15 years watching SUFC!!

0-0 with a last minute penalty save is still only a draw, unfortunately!

We are unbeaten in 3, twice winning with ten men, conceding once.

Is this one of them weird poems that doesn't rhyme?

Back