• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United vs Coventry City 15th February 2020 3:00pm

What's your starting 11 for Saturday and what do you think the result will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
1500x500

To quote an old cliche, this is a bit like buses in Southend, you don't see one for ages and then three come along at once. And the first one is Coventry at Roots Hall.

Once again we are down to bare, mostly young, bones and it will be interesting to see which of our youngsters get a start on Saturday and whether Oxley's back will have recovered sufficiently for him to play or whether we bring in an emergency keeper (if we are allowed). You never know, there may even be sightings of Osadebe and Vassell getting out of an unmarked car in Roots Hall car park!

One thing is for certain, it's never dull watching Southend Utd. The lads are going to need our support again this weekend, not because we have even a glimmer of a hope of FL1 survival, but because we are now building the nuculeus of our team for next season. So, select your starting eleven, predict the result and come up with all the reasons that Hutch and Goodship don't start, or maybe, why they will this time.

By the way, Storm Dennis should be in full swing for kick off time with wind speeds of up to 45mph, just saying:Smile2:.

The Bluebelles have been told to brimg their boots, apparently.

I thought first of all that this was a typo but I now discover this

1. Chaldean Numerology
    The numerical value of brimg in Chaldean Numerology is: 3
  2. Pythagorean Numerology
    The numerical value of brimg in Pythagorean Numerology is: 4

I thought first of all that this was a typo but I now discover this

1. Chaldean Numerology
    The numerical value of brimg in Chaldean Numerology is: 3
  2. Pythagorean Numerology
    The numerical value of brimg in Pythagorean Numerology is: 4

How on earth did you not know all that! :Whistling:

Martin is a ****er to be sung out from the crowd from the first minute!

I’ve just seen on Twitter that they’ve sold over 1,500 already and will have a few pay on the day turn up also, now that’s great support, hope it’s true.
That s what we are going to miss next season !well Ron will, !! Large away day income ,I've read there message board there suggesting they r going to stonk us

I've got a plan. We need someone to fake the symptoms of coronavirus, then invade Coventry's training ground, coughing spluttering and breathing on everyone. They'll be forced to self-isolate themselves and play a weakened team!

Back