• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United vs Coventry City

What's your choice for Saturday's starting 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's conceivable that McCoulsky may have theoretically slipped down the pecking order after a few very ineffective outings. I've only been able to listen to the last three games. But I trust Glenn Pennyfather when he lists all the things he should be doing yet isn't. If I was CP I would be asking myself whether Ba perhaps can offer more, his loan spell seemed quite positive.

A player without form can always work hard - something Cox has shown - without that what have you got? Nothing.

Last edited:
I'm in the same side camp, but Demi comes in on Tuesday, giving Elvis a rest and Turner needs to miss this one, so White or Lennin return?

Baring a massive surge in new votes the ShrimperZone collectives vote for today's starting eleven is:

Mark Oxley
Elvis Bwomono
Ben Coker
Michael Turner
Taylor Moore
Stephen Hendrie
Timothee Dieng
Dru Yearwood
Sam Mantom
Tom Hopper
Simon Cox

Obviously injuries could yrt blow this lot out of the water.

I'm in the same side camp, but Demi comes in on Tuesday, giving Elvis a rest and Turner needs to miss this one, so White or Lennin return?

Why would you drop Turner? He had a good game at Gills and the main reason we kept a clean sheet was he stopped to Certain goals.

Why would you drop Turner? He had a good game at Gills and the main reason we kept a clean sheet was he stopped to Certain goals.
@Barry.C may be referring to the old geezer's legs needing a little rest Rigsby. We can both relate to that I think. I'm not advocating that we should by the way.

Correct I assume he was rested for the previous mid week match, that seemed to be the news, and yes what a performance Im delighted to say he gave at Gillingham. Not sure he is up to 3 games a week?

Correct I assume he was rested for the previous mid week match, that seemed to be the news, and yes what a performance Im delighted to say he gave at Gillingham. Not sure he is up to 3 games a week?

He gets rested for cup games but played at both Luton and Burton on Tuesday nights as well as the Saturday before and after those matches.

I know this may be elsewhere but though I would also put in on here, it is a Junior Blues Day today, here is the timetable.

Dp8MCC5WkAA9QxX.jpg

Be loud and proud this afternoon all. The law of probabilities says that there will not be a repeat of the Oxford game.....................COYB, nearly time to go, I'm excited.

Back