• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United vs Fleetwood Town

Most interesting decision is at right-back. Demetriou walked back into the side but by most accounts struggled badly. Elvis had played well in his last start.

I don't think wholesale changes are needed so much as consistency. We've only named the same back 4 as the previous match twice this season (one of which was at Bristol Rovers, where we won and actually kept a clean sheet).

The main change I'd make is up front where I think Cox has been largely ineffective this season. I'd fear the crowd turning ugly if we go with Theo, so I'd pick McCoulsky.

Hope we are Rock solid at the back and win, before we Skate up to their Plaice.

Wonder if The Fish House serve Cods?

Simple reply,we need to win this one no excuses. I'm going for a 2-0 win. A lot of pressure on CP. I still have faith in the manager and the team!

SOUTHEND United manager Chris Powell has refused to rule the fit-again Dru Yearwood out of tomorrow’s clash with Fleetwood Town at Roots Hall.

More...

To an extent, although we need him right now, i kinda hope he leaves him out of the squad until he is 100% fully recovered.

I would rather have him back for the rest of the season when he is fully fit and ready, as apose to one game and lose him for another few months again.

I don't get why everyone is picking on Cox, to me he's been playing far better than Hopper in the last few games and if any forward should be dropped, it should be Hopper!

The forwards are not the problem for me, given the right service and a functioning midfield they will score. |The CBs are not right, and as we all know the midfield is too often makeshift and not fit.

Coming down again, looking forward to this one. Think it'll be a good game, hoping to get a look at Dru if he's fit! Interested to see what tweaks Powell will make, think he knows this is a must win. So surely there'll be some.

Coming down again, looking forward to this one. Think it'll be a good game, hoping to get a look at Dru if he's fit! Interested to see what tweaks Powell will make, think he knows this is a must win. So surely there'll be some.
I reckon you'll have room to spread out. If we make 6k for this one I'll be surprised. Fleetwood normally hire a minibus to bring their fans down.

We will need to out-mussel them in midfield, and keep that urchin Madden quiet. If we don’t CP will be saying ‘do I not lichen that’ come 5 o’clock

Back