• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

0-1, come on Southend lets get it back.

Well taken goal by Steve Morrison against the run of play, mistake in midfield to lose possession and Bentley stood no chance.

Commentators complaining that we have wasted all of our set pieces, so far tonight
All At Sea just tweeted the exact same. Never been a strong point under Brown, don't seem to have anyone who can put in a good delivery from a set piece.

Oxford 1-1 Yeovil in the other semi.

The worst feeling in the world for me in JPT was on December 2011, when we lost 2-1 to Swindon, only to find out that Barnet won Vs Brentford, ****ed off a chance for a trip to Wembley!

The worst feeling in the world for me in JPT was on December 2011, when we lost 2-1 to Swindon, only to find out that Barnet won Vs Brentford, ****ed off a chance for a trip to Wembley!
Wasn't that the one that ended our 14/15 game unbeaten run as well? With DiCanio acting like a child on the touchline and his team not behaving much better?

Half time 0-1. Disappointing to lose the first half and will need to create a bit more and be more clinical second half if we're to go through. Would expect Pigott for Mooney quite early on.

Yes that the one, I said to myself that Di Canio won't last long in management behaving like that & Swindon cheated their way to promotion by splashing almost 500k on players that they haven't got, the season after proved myself right when Swindon have money problem.

What's the atmosphere like? Any good?
was until they scored w packed buttoo many don't get behind team unless we are dominant

Well taken goal by Steve Morrison against the run of play, mistake in midfield to lose possession and Bentley stood no chance.
we passed it backwards straight to their guy, lots of opportunities to clear and didn't take them

no one else has mentioned it. 6th minute mooney 3 yards out in centre of goal bottles a diving header opportunity. Pathetic totally pathetic,

no im not happy, can you tell

I hope Brown has given them a rocket at HT.

Worst feeling is knowing you did nothing in the second half to win the game.

Back