• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Forget the playoffs. We are so inconsistent that surely survival must be our ambition first and foremost this season!

Play-offs!?!?! If anyone seriously thought we had a chance of the play-offs they need their head testing.

Last edited:
Off to University next saturday.. probably decent timing. Hopefully we are better than this at christmas.

Could not make it today as had to go to a wedding, think I was lucky! I think we are going to struggle this season unless we get someone who can score golas apart from Grant. I think we can see the problem was not Tilly! but we still need to support Sturrock (P not B)

From the Torquay thread

Can't wit til next week now against a winless Northampton and then a bottom two Morecambe, play off place awaits after these two games. Believe we are getting better and better each week and on the first 60 mins will be a handful for everyone in this league.

I would be very careful what you say. Both Northampton and Morecambe are due results..
We need to apporach every game like we are playing Torquay

There were many on here saying after we had Bradford away, then Torquay at home that we would be rock bottom

Thought the same at the time

On our day we can beat top teams but against teams we arguably 'should beat' we struggle

We were decent today, until we let the 3rd goal in and our heads dropped we looked like we could win, Mohsni was poor though

Back