• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Peterborough United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posh have one chance and they take it. We've had six shots and we can't score...........

Dominate game and concede first goal.. Story of our season so far. Someone remind me why Shawn McGoalsky isn’t playing today?

Already paid the price for selecting Cox, who sent a tame effort into the goalkeeper's arms just now.

I’m not sure McCoulsky wouldn’t be bullied by the WWE giants Peterborough have at the back, if he started. He may be better coming off the bench when they start to tire. Let’s see.

Playing a lot better than we did against Charlton at least....currently 15th

For me, a win today would be a big achievement given all that’s gone on with absentees from the team. From what we’ve seen so far, we’re capable of winning this game.

For me, a win today would be a big achievement given all that’s gone on with absentees from the team. From what we’ve seen so far, we’re capable of winning this game.

A win would be a huge achievement. Tony Cottee saying we still look the better of the two teams.

Really disappointing that we conceded, because otherwise we’ve done well. A few lads clearly out of form in front of goal but they will get there sooner or later

Let's hope he does not leave sub's to late as cp usually does

Agreed. I’m a fan of CP but I think his substitutions could be more decisive; either sooner or just more positive. Taking Hopper off against Charlton was a mistake I hope he won’t make again unless he has no option.

Typical Steve Evans team. Tall, strong, big, dirty, diving, cheating.
We started well, especially Bunn. But they're much the better team and we aren't playing as a unit.
Ref bottled giving us a clear penalty, massive shirt pull and should have been given.
I Don't usually get wound up with teams but these lots are horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back