• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United vs Port Vale 31st October 2020 15:00hrs FL2

What would be your starting 11 for Saturday and what do you think the result will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This game has a Theo hat trick written all over it.

I'm just waiting for his smug text after the game ? he's already told me his scoring today and to be honest ... I think we all believe him

Ordinarily I really, really dislike it when one of our former players scores against us e.g. Matt Harold but if Theo scores against us I won't feel that at all. He seemed such a nice bloke, he always tried his best and he was disgracefully treated by some of our idiot fans and he should still be in our team. So go ahead and score Theo - but I really, really want us to win today so 2-1 will do (2 superb free kicks by Clifford).

Be interesting to see if macca, white or Akinola are involved today.

I doutbt it and I can see a defeat coming today but I really hope we can start scrapping some wins from somewhere.

Please put a smile on my face at 17:00 today. Something that I haven't experienced since Bristol Rovers at home in March. I am so concerned about our survival this year though, we cannot wait until January to strengthen, we will be too far away from anyone by then.

Fair prediction.
I am surprised people are sticking with the Elvis and Egbri right side when it doesn't work. We continue to concede lots from attacks and crosses down that side and we don't have the same threat going forward down that side. The pairing doesn't have an understanding.
Similarly Dieng in midfield? Really? How often did that work well?
Or 3 CB?
Emile on his own?
Eh!
Goal from down Elvis side?
Eh,
Dieng tired and how did 2nd goal happen?
FFS it isn't hard really, just watch the game.

Back