• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
And the next game up at Roots Hall is against 2nd placed Shrewsbury Town this Saturday at 3pm. I'm going to stick my neck out and say that, baring injury, it will be the same 11 that started yesterday.

Will we produce more of the good stuff from the Charlton performance? Your guess is as good as mine, but I do think we will pick up another 3 points and gain an element of revenge for the 0-1 defeat at their gaff.

And the next game up at Roots Hall is against 2nd placed Shrewsbury Town this Saturday at 3pm. I'm going to stick my neck out and say that, baring injury, it will be the same 11 that started yesterday.

Will we produce more of the good stuff from the Charlton performance? Your guess is as good as mine, but I do think we will pick up another 3 points and gain an element of revenge for the 0-1 defeat at their gaff.

No reason to change, so yes.

Dreading to see the state of the pitch getting played on twice in 5 days but in terms of the starting 11, as you were from Boxing Day

I couldn't get to the boxing day game because no trains. But I'll be at this one.

Let's hope for more of what we had yesterday. Let's end the year on a high. Come on you Blues!

Hopefully a win but think we will get a draw.Lenny scoring a thunderbolt in his final apperance

On shrewsbury Web they are saying " we should be beating teams like southend": funny how teams have a good half season and then start talking like they are a big club. That did make me smile and also made me hope we really spank them and put them in their place.

On shrewsbury Web they are saying " we should be beating teams like southend": funny how teams have a good half season and then start talking like they are a big club. That did make me smile and also made me hope we really spank them and put them in their place.

I think every club says that, in truth.

Also, they have been beating Southend, the last few times we've met, especially up there.

Every club fans are the same. It was the same on here when we have been doing very well in the past.

This will be a difficult game. They have a very doodle young manager and apparently are well organised. The manager says that they are a very fit team who finish games strongly. They will be much better than a poor depleted Charlton team. Should be a good test for us.

Despite Shrewsberry's lofty position I can only envisage an easy three points for the Shrimpers. We will carry on where we left off on Boxing Day and put this Salop shower to the sword. Cheers!

Quite possibly but I genuinely believe John is a better player than Demetriou. For all the hype when he arrived I'm still waiting for this brilliant player to emerge from the tunnel - very average for me.

If you compare him to Coker, then there is no comparison. Not a good defender but bang average going forward. Another option is needed there.

Hopefully a win but think we will get a draw.

Me too. I think it will be 0-0, and I would accept that considering they have the 2nd best defensive record in the league. Add to that, they kept the goal scoring machine that is Wigan to 0-0 on Boxing Day, I think we will be hard pushed to get a win. Although (as ever) I live in hope.

If you compare him to Coker, then there is no comparison. Not a good defender but bang average going forward. Another option is needed there.

That's a bit harsh. I would say his defending is a 5 and his attacking a 6 or 7. White is a 7 defending and a 5 going forward. Not much in it. White is a far better centre half than a right back.

Back