• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member
Line ups to follow on the hour.

Happy 60th Birthday Roots Hall, now let's get 3 points to celebrate on this beautiful day.

Up The Blues!

Line ups to follow on the hour.

Happy 60th Birthday Roots Hall, now let's get 3 points to celebrate on this beautiful day.

Up The Blues!

Nicely said Ricey, couldn't have said it better....UTB

I think that's a decent team , other than Wordsworth may be slightly unfortunate to be left out again so soon into the season

Payne or Wordsworth was always going to be a tough call for PB. No Hurst and if we get Macca the fight for places intensifies.

Maybe Payne playing off Hunt will be what Payne needs, but against the majority it seems I am not convinced re Payne, lots of hustle but not enough quality or threat. Hope he proves me wrong though.

Interesting that only one of the five new signings makes the first XI.

After the Donny game, PB said on the radio that when he worked with Big Sam, Sam would leave the new signings on the bench to show them what work rate he expects from them. He alluded to he fact that the team he picked against Donny was the original Div 2 players that will show them how hard he expects them to try...and it seemed to work.

So pleased for little Jack. Hope he shines.

Maybe Payne playing off Hunt will be what Payne needs, but against the majority it seems I am not convinced re Payne, lots of hustle but not enough quality or threat. Hope he proves me wrong though.

Agreed. He needs to use he hall better b
ut hoping Hunt gives him runs that he can pick out.

Happy with the line up personally. Just hope they play to its strengths and it doesn't just get booted forward.

Back