• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Torquay United

Out in Rhodes at the moment, gutted to be missing a couple of games, but on the other hand, its 30-degrees, the sea is clear blue and 28 degrees and where we are is a bit like I would imagine heaven to be! So small mercies and all that.

Sounds like a cracker though, I'm beaming a beamy smile and oddly my thoughts drift to GlasgowSUFC :D (sorry!)

Get in! At a wedding and was getting a little nervy for the last 10mins. Great win!

Well done Blues. My other team lost, but in truth I only have eyes for you.

ahahaha Scrivs getting into a confrontation with their defender.

The ball came over Scriv kicked it into an empty stand. Intentional time wasting or useless football control? Who knows :)

Good first half, we were far the better side and Torquay never threatened really. Our passing and movement was very good and two great goals.

Second half was failry even for the first 10 minutes then Torquay started putting a lot of pressure on, missing by inches with one shot and then hitting the bar before equalising. They had a couple of very decent chances and Morris pulled off a fantastic save in the last few minutes which saved the win for us.

We didnt play well second half and could barely keep hold of the ball in the last 30 minutes, but held on for a great win.

Back