• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

leeblue

Members⭐
So is it a simple team selection for Mr Brown....barring injuries. I would imagine so.....the two centre backs are looking imperious. ....midfield seems to have found some energy from somewhere and Loza up front seems to have sparked things off too. Will the returning striker curse hit us hard??? I will probably have a cheeky bet on him notching. Just how must win is this game?

This is massive. I know we have a poor record generally against the teams towards the wrong end of the table, but we've got to get a win to be able to sustain a challenge for play offs. Anything else and we'll be losing touch.

As you say, a simple team selection barring injuries. Exactly the same as Monday night, please, and time to give Helen's boys one helluva beating!

So is it a simple team selection for Mr Brown....barring injuries. I would imagine so.....the two centre backs are looking imperious. ....midfield seems to have found some energy from somewhere and Loza up front seems to have sparked things off too. Will the returning striker curse hit us hard??? I will probably have a cheeky bet on him notching. Just how must win is this game?
What about Jacob Murphy???

Same team for me again, best performance in months so shouldnt change it.

Torquay need wins so should be an open game, a draw no good for either team.

Should win this game but I can see it going to a 1-1 draw, which leads to our fans slagging the team off on here again:nope:

I hope they've seen the video from Monday night and their defense has seen who will be running at them on Saturday afternoon. Then they hear the news that Jacob Murphy could join Jamar Loza, perhaps in the second-half. Should fill them full of confidence. :smile: It goes virtually without saying, that we need to start against Torquay in the same way as we did against Oxford.

With so much adrenalin flowing after Monday and with new loan players coming in it is vital that Torquay are not dismissed as no-hopers. They will be fighting for their league existence, so patience and concentration must be the order of the day. That said, I hope we totally smash them and put the wind up the rest of the top 7.

With so much adrenalin flowing after Monday and with new loan players coming in it is vital that Torquay are not dismissed as no-hopers. They will be fighting for their league existence, so patience and concentration must be the order of the day. That said, I hope we totally smash them and put the wind up the rest of the top 7.

Bully mode needed IMO same in your face start required

Got to be the same starting line up as Monday with Murphy on the bench probally for Payne.

Phil will know not too tinker with a wining side. If he can remeber that far back??

Has to be the same as team as monday, with a strong bench has the makings for a good game!
They certainly have nothing to gain in a point so will be attacking.
Can see goals in this (cue 0-0 damp squib)

Why?

The team that played Oxford slaughtered them and put in the best performance we have seen in months, why change it?
Who died?
Can we play the same team if Egan's loan has run out?
If Ox had taken their chances (better chances than those wonder goals we have had scored against us of late) then maybe PB might be thinking of changes.
If we can then same staring line up would be good as we did look a much better balanced line up and the team played very well, most of the 94 minutes. Some changes on the bench might be likely.

Back