• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Noticed that helpers who assisted to clear the pitch at Carlisle received free match tickets in exchange.

Do we know if those that helped this morning also got the same?
We got coffee, shortbread biscuits, croissants, and Greggs sausage rolls (served by Ron Martin, still warm).

Does Kites risk playing in such conditions? heavy and slippy pitch with very cold temp? to me that reads a high chance of aggravating any slight remains of injury?

With the pitch being covered and the temps up I'm sure the pitch won't be any worse than normal. However I'd be surprised if Kights starts - simply because how Harrison and Ladapo showed up in the Pompey game. It would be tough on either of them to be dropped for someone feeling their way back into match fitness.

Why didn't they say that sausage rolls were available? .. And Greggs no less! :cool:

Just checking...we are playing Walsall and not Warsaw are we not given the great concern for away supporters travelling to a 3pm KO during the football season......?

Huge credit to the club and the brilliant fans who helped out at the ground today to get this on. Well done. Now it's the guys on the pitch to return the favour. COME ON SOUTHEND!!!!

Seen some Walsall fans complaining saying we're desperate for the game to go ahead as we're losing 30k a week. I know we lose money a week but, pretty sure it isn't that high.

Back