• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just does not look like Lapado is interested, too slow to everything. Bring on fortune please

Ladapo should not be coming out second half. Woeful performance. Cox is essentially playing on his own. Stick Harrison or fortune next to cox and get kightly on.

Frustrating first 45. Cox’s header our only real chance of note I’d say. We’re having most of the possession but not doing anything with it. There’s a meekness and caution there and I don’t really understand it. The relentless aggression out of possession isn’t there. And it’s all the more annoying because this lot are absolutely there to be picked apart and you can see that we have another few gears that we’re just deciding not to kick into.

Harrison is tucking in too much on the left and not giving Coker an outlet. And Ladapo just is very odd the pace. Not winning any headers, not holding the ball up and not showing any movement or runs into space off the ball. Not convinced the central midfield is doing enough either.

I’d make a HT a change myself. Kightly on for Ladapo and put Harrison in the middle with Cox for now. Would also be ready to have Wright/Wordsworth on after 60 if the central midfield continues to be off the pace.

This game will be won if the players want to win it. It’s that simple.

No intensity, no running and pressing like we have recently. Their two centre backs looks good but Freddie looks terrible, brought nothing so far.

All that energy and enthusiasm of the previous handful of games seems to have evaporated and we are back to that sterile sideways and backwards mode. Nothing is sticking up front, Cox is too deep and McLaughlin can't get in the game despite switching wings and back again. We need to recover that sense of urgency in the first quarter of an hour of the second half. Hope the half time talk has the required effect.

Whoa...... a really near miss for Walsall. We're really not firing on all cylinders this afternoon.

Harrison puts Bristol Rovers in front, repeat of that here would be good :happy:

Bugger it! Come on Southend, still plenty of time.

Back