• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

One of the better players out there today

There was one????? We had so much possession in the first half and a couple of good chances.

Walsall were more positive in the second half due to the fact that they didn't go in at half time behind.

Down to earth with a BIG BUMP! Noes the time to see the metal of Chris Powell with a group of professionals that have been letting the fans down for a lot of the season.

UTB!

Woe is me. We are doomed. DOOOOOOOMED!!! Powell has been found out. The players have shown their true colours. Get PB out of the garden and bring him back to save us.

Ha! One defeat in six. I am happy with that. The performance may have been a disappointment, I could not be there so am going on what I have gleaned, but we were unlikely to remain unbeaten under Powell this season. It's probably only a major drag for those that harboured play-off hopes.

Now we have an opportunity to see whether Powell can motivate the squad, the players can respond, and find out if we can bounce back positively. A bad day at the office but thus far just the one under the current regime. Look out Doncaster, you are in for a tonking!

Back