• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My advice is to buy two pies.

One to keep each hand warm.

For about two minutes.

Assuming the pies were hot in the first place which is a big ask.

With no definitive news on whether Mohsni & Simpson will play, difficult to call a result. I will assume their absent and Grant playing from the general consensus. I fear without Mohsni we will lose a close one 2-1, Wycombe have an excellent away record. With Mohsni and the team that started Tuesday, we could edge it 2-1.

Morris
Clohessey
Coughlan
Barker
Herd
Soares
Easton
Grant
Hall
Sturrock
Midson

subs
Evans
Prosser
Ferdinand
Woodyard
Zaaboub
Corr
Crawford

A crowd of 5200 with 400 travelling Wycombe fans. Grant our scorer to equalise their opener, but to no avail as they get a latish winner.

Firstly I hope its on as my Son will be down from Manchester and attending with his mate, whose brother plays CM for Wycombe.

Just found out that my sons mates has come all the way down from Manc to watch his brother at RH , only to find out that he came on in the 87th Minute of the last game, got booked and is now suspended.......

Back