• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The only thing that bothers me is York come down park the bus in defence .Then frustrate us enough to get one of those break away goals to pinch it . Only hope we come out all guns blasting as we did at Exeter last week and get an early goal to stop them defending in numbers and make them come out .

Agree with you, you can usually tell after about five minutes if a team have come along to put ten men behind the ball. If they do, then it is always a problem for the home team at any level of football. If you don't score after 25 minutes the crowd start to get edgy and the team start banging long balls forward. Lets hope this doesn't happen, their manager Nigel Worthington did if I recall, get his team at Norwich to play an attacking game.

For me todays game will definitely define the route we take this season. Bumper crowd and a lacklustre defeat and that will be that... crowds wont come back, confidence will wane.... win and win well and who knows we might be well top by christmas and smashing teams for six. I went to Wembley on tuesday and was telling everyone I was much more looking forward to today. Just the way it is

Bentley
White, Keirion Prosser Coker
Atkinson, Campo Timlin
Hurst Corr Bale

Subs: Smith Augar, Phillips, Laird, Payne, Woodrow, Eastwood/Ried

2-0 Blues, Bale and Corr

Attendence:8932

Back