• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Southend United winger already excited for next season

Forgetting about football for the next few weeks sounds like a sure fire way of ending up in a Corfu jail cell.

Literally the only current player we have with the ability to beat a man and deliver a cross.

This needs to be addressed and I'm sure it will soon enough...

One of the first on the team sheet for me, when he's fully fit.

Better out wide left, than central. My opinion.

Literally the only current player we have with the ability to beat a man and deliver a cross.

Definitely looked more dangerous than anyone else in a wide position with more end product. I liked it when he was wide left pushing forward but also comfortable in the middle and does useful things with the ball. So can see Kev’s dilemma. Be interesting to see how he’s utilised with better players around him.

Next season he needs to be given the sole responsibility of beating the opposition full backs.

If he can be relieved largely of defensive and deeper midfield responsibilities, I think he'll be much more effective and we'll make more entries into that fabled final third where the goals happen.

If he excited this early into the preparation for next season he still has a few "insist" stories left for build up, pre season training and friendly games saved.

Back