• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperhosk

First XI
Hi, i hope i am allowed to post this.

i have wanted for quite a while now to launch a Southend United site just a simple site with some interviews from players and some useful link etc.

i can build websites & create images etc but im not the best writer (as you can tell already) so was wondering if anyone would be up for becoming the official match day writer i see some of the chaps on here are really great at their match reports anyone fancy it?

of course we will be doing this for free but i will be paying for the hosting of the site & domain name registration just thought it would be nice to get something going?

again i hope i can put this here :)

There is always a gap in the market for something new its whether you have the ability to be FRESH with some new ideas.

I've started my own music networking site and it's in the process of growing quite nicely.

I think it's a good idea.
Video interviews, written interviews, Q and A's. Go for it.

I'm sure you'll find someone who is up for writing some things!

Thanks Onion_bag_dave can you send me a link to this music site i actually run a recording studio well the events side lol

to be honest i think we can be fresh with this site i like shrimperzone and some of the people on here i enjoy reading their views i want to get that into a specific site i dont want a forum as i think the zone is great at doing this :)

I am planning on starting a diploma in sports journalism soon, so would be happy to help out, although i dont really have the finances to attend all home games let alone home and away

id be interested in helping out mate, ive done a few articles for a website already and have really enjoyed it plus its something i would love to go into for a career.... ive sent you a private message

I'd be willing to give it a go mate. Always something I've wanted to give a go

I would think that being able to call upon people that can write well and hold the interest of the reader will be an important factor.

For me, the use of "txt speak", poor spelling and grammar and (even worse) north american phrases ("jeez", "damn", "***" for instance) will lead to an immediate loss of interest ........ but otherwise, good luck. :thumbsup:

Would love some ideas on this i i would love people involved creating the best site we can maybe a facebook group to throw ideas around?
p.s the site will be called sufctalk.co.uk

Back