• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Untrue Rumors Eleven.

DTS

The Business
Looks like Matt Lockwood is on his way then - Fantastic. :zzzzz:

I was wondering if we could make up a fake rumors side to rival that of our current side.

GK

DF - Rudi Vata - Albanian Captain we were meant to nick of Celtic about 1997
DF - Lockwood - Been cominh here for six seasons now
DF
DF

MD
MD
MD
MD

AT - Neil Harris - Been coming here same amount of time as Lockwood has.
AT

GK

DF
DF

MD
MD
MD
MD - Ray Parlour

AT - Freddy Eastwood - Returning.

GK

DF
DF

MD
MD
MD
MD lee sharpe

AT clollymore

both players were thought to be coming to the hall before tilly got the job

Llyod Owusu, he was another one that was always linked with us.

Legendary Swedish striker Johnny Ekstrom to partner Neil Harris please.

This move is not a publicity stunt.

Plus half the Motherwell team. The worst one being Scott McDonald who was already on his way to Celtic when we apparently started sniffing.

Plus half the Motherwell team. The worst one being Scott McDonald who was already on his way to Celtic when we apparently started sniffing.

nahh thats not right. we were in for him early making various bids. i belive it to have been our interest that spured celtic into making an offer

Just like our interest that made Wenger go for Fabregas a couple of years ago :p

i reckon thats the worst reply ever.

no. again, our interest in Mac and motherwell's decsion to talk showed he was availible hence celtic took a punt.

Back