• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Southend Utd 0-1 Bolton Wanderers

With the amount of time he had to adjust his position all he had to do is go up with one hand and tip it the other side of the bar, job done and a corner the outcome.

Im agreeing with you - he got himself in entirely the wrong position.

sorry but their guy is not 'anticipating the mistake', he is walking away from goal, his shoulders are totally facing the wrong way, he does react quickly, but he doesn't anticipate
Watching the cam, he's perfectly positioned to half volley right-footed by taking a few steps to the left, probably by luck.
He keeps his eyes on the ball at all times; and while he may be surprised, he's not there by accident.
He's the one walking forward when all ours are static or sticking their arm in the air.

Can't watch it again. Still fuming about not getting a point in such woeful circumstances.

If we go down by a solitary point then this will be highlighted for many years.

I think the Exeter goal in the final second which cost us TWO points will be remembered more and that wasn't Oxley's fault, it was Kyle Taylor.

Watching the cam, he's perfectly positioned to half volley right-footed by taking a few steps to the left, probably by luck.
He keeps his eyes on the ball at all times; and while he may be surprised, he's not there by accident.
He's the one walking forward when all ours are static or sticking their arm in the air.
[

Make your mind up, he was anticipating it , and now it’s luck.
And he was NOT perfectly positioned. He was walking the wrong way, what he does do is react really well and totally changes his body positioning. If he was perfectly placed he wouldn’t be changing his body positions.

watch it - he was never ever on his toes ..

never ever left the ground ...

never focused and making the ball safe ..

an absolute howler.

The previous manager dropped him and you can understand why

- this manager has not got a loanee or a good possible replacement in - and allowed
the situation to fester and inevitably deteriate.

watch it - he was never ever on his toes ..

never ever left the ground ...

never focused and making the ball safe ..

an absolute howler.

The previous manager dropped him and you can understand why

- this manager has not got a loanee or a good possible replacement in - and allowed
the situation to fester and inevitably deteriate.
Give it a break ,I know a lot of people never make a mistake in life ,but we have another match tomorrow ,concentrate on that please .

Give it a break ,I know a lot of people never make a mistake in life ,but we have another match tomorrow ,concentrate on that please .

yep - my point being the club needs back up in this area... like everyone else I have seem Oxley save games .

The 'luck' part was his body position so's he could half volley back in.
Walking the wrong way? Really? You mean slightly to the left?
You've got me with wasn't perfectly placed? I think the scoreline suggests he was perfectly placed!

Back