• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Southend Utd 1-3 Blackpool FC

Nothing Lennon could do about the 1st goal - what can you do when your keeper "punches" the ball at you from a foot away?

Cracking shot from Milligan and Theo should definitely have done better with that late one.

Cox was nowhere near the ball for our goal. Clearly off the defender's head for an og.

From CP on Twitter:
Simon Cox: "Being honest it wasn’t my goal but I’ll take anything to get off the mark. I’ll be quite happy if they want to give it to me but Harry Lennon has something to say about it too."

If you’re going to attempt to punch the ball, keep your eyes open! Awful attempt. Our goal wasn’t celebrated, so suggests it was an og.... or they don’t care either way

If you’re going to attempt to punch the ball, keep your eyes open! Awful attempt. Our goal wasn’t celebrated, so suggests it was an og.... or they don’t care either way

I agree, I don't have any problems with keepers punching the ball (catching is not always an option), but you need to be forceful with it and make sure you get a good connection

I agree, I don't have any problems with keepers punching the ball (catching is not always an option), but you need to be forceful with it and make sure you get a good connection
Which is what I'm sure he meant to do. He didn't do it on purpose. The wind played a part, for certain.

Looks like the views on Ridgewell and his lack of awareness, pace or concentration from the Hull fans, afer we signed him, manifested
itself in the ease in which he was bypassed for the second goal.

Ridgewell was even worse than I remembered. I Hope he's not fit otherwise he looks a terrible signing looking at those goals again. Lack of effort too, looked like he couldn't be bothered to even try to get back for their second :Scared:

WTF was Oxley doing for the first too, awful. :Facepalm:

Back