• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Southend Utd 3-0 Solihull Moors FC

Agreed. There has been a lot of talk about Powell and his finishing recently, on 4 mins 20 here he does in fact stop an steady himself before shooting (but he hits the keeper). Many strikers would have stopped dead in their tracks, put their heads on their hands, and cursed their luck. Not this lad, he sprints back to retrieve the rebound, getting ahead of the defender (who was favourite). Powell is certainly no Jimmy Greaves, but boy is he a pest for defenders. I would like to see him and Cardwell lead the line for the foreseeable future.

Agreed. There has been a lot of talk about Powell and his finishing recently, on 4 mins 20 here he does in fact stop an steady himself before shooting (but he hits the keeper). Many strikers would have stopped dead in their tracks, put their heads on their hands, and cursed their luck. Not this lad, he sprints back to retrieve the rebound, getting ahead of the defender (who was favourite). Powell is certainly no Jimmy Greaves, but boy is he a pest for defenders. I would like to see him and Cardwell lead the line for the foreseeable future.
Could you not just squeeze a little bit of sympathy and support for Murphy sharing the load? I think I know who would have the better scoring return.

Wow the third goal was wonderful 10/10 for being so skillful.
A super goal for this level of football.

Wow the third goal was wonderful 10/10 for being so skillful.
A super goal for this level of football.
.A 'sùper' goal for any level of football!!! God, if that had been seen on MOTD then they would aĺl have been orgasmic with their plaudits for a Messi goal.

😉😉😉

Another view of the Solihull Moors game from a ground hopper.

I can see myself in this plenty of times as he sat a few rows behind me!

Back