• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

    Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

    New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

    Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

    Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

Guest
You enter the Changing Rooms at boots and laces. The room is empty but you hear the sound of a shower running in the cubicles. On a pile of men's clothes lies a mobile phone. The phone is ringing. Do you:

A. Go into the shower room
B. Answer the phone
C. Leave the changing rooms
 

onceknownasrab

President
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
4,153
You enter the Changing Rooms at boots and laces. The room is empty but you hear the sound of a shower running in the cubicles. On a pile of men's clothes lies a mobile phone. The phone is ringing. Do you:

A. Go into the shower room
B. Answer the phone
C. Leave the changing rooms

OBL would definitely do A. Only to be helpful of course :smile:
 

Pubey

Guest
You pick A.

Walking into the showers, you hear the gentle melody of 'fog on the tyne' being sung, and under the door you see water tinted orange running down two ankles and into the shower tray. You:

A. Say 'ahem, your phone is ringing'
B. Push on the shower door
C. Leave and answer the still ringing phone
 

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
36,661
Location
London
You pick C.

The mobile phone makes a whirring and clicking noise as if someone is trying to fax something. You hang up. To the right there is a fax machine with no paper in it and flashing "paper needed". To the side there is a blank P45 and safe deposit box.

Do you

A) Fill the fax machine with paper
B) Open the war-chest
C) Write the name "Phil Brown" on the P45
 

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
6,042
Location
Leigh On Sea
You pick A

The fax machine springs into life, and you see a single sheet of paper with the FA letterhead. It's addressed to PB from Allardyce. It reads "Phil, need you as my No2 in the England set up. I must have your answer by 4pm or they'll force me to offer the job to Becks !

You look at the clock on the wall, it's 3:56 pm. And PB is coming out of the shower, what do you do;

A - Shove the piece of paper in the shredder and walk out before he sees you
B - Stick the paper in your pocket, and write a reply to Big Sam saying "No chance - I love it here and the fans love me - don't bother contacting me again"
C - Hand the fax to PB and wish him good luck
 

SeldomSeenShrimper

Youth Team
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
1,038
You pick C.

The mobile phone makes a whirring and clicking noise as if someone is trying to fax something. You hang up. To the right there is a fax machine with no paper in it and flashing "paper needed". To the side there is a blank P45 and safe deposit box.

Do you

A) Fill the fax machine with paper
B) Open the war-chest
C) Write the name "Phil Brown" on the P45

And just like that ... **** got real ��

So has to be A
 

Napster

The Horse with no Name⭐
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
35,631
Location
The wilds of Kent
You pick A

The fax machine springs into life, and you see a single sheet of paper with the FA letterhead. It's addressed to PB from Allardyce. It reads "Phil, need you as my No2 in the England set up. I must have your answer by 4pm or they'll force me to offer the job to Becks !

You look at the clock on the wall, it's 3:56 pm. And PB is coming out of the shower, what do you do;

A - Shove the piece of paper in the shredder and walk out before he sees you
B - Stick the paper in your pocket, and write a reply to Big Sam saying "No chance - I love it here and the fans love me - don't bother contacting me again"
C - Hand the fax to PB and wish him good luck

You pick A

Phil sees you standing there with a guilty look on your face. He is wearing just a towel. He asks who you are and what you're doing here. You reply:

A: I'm Rigsby - remember me? I put up a telly on your wall.
B: I'm davewebbsbrain, and I think you're rubbish
C: I'm Cian Bolger - and I want revenge.
 

pbdream

Youth Team
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
103
Weirdest thread ever. Some very strange/lonely/bored people in here...:stunned:
 

Pubey

Guest
You pick C

"Cian", say's Brown. "Let's sit down and talk."

You follow Brown into the steam room, where he sits on a bench at one end. You sit down opposite him, running through both the violent and non-violent options that would bring you maximum satisfaction. This was the guy who had ruined your career and left you warming the bench at Fleetwood. Now you had him cornered, and his own career had been shredded into the waste paper basket. But he deserved more, so much more.

You look at his face, wrinkled and sweating in the warmth, and a pang of sympathy surprises you as you realise he's an old, pityful man. Without the bluetooth headset and pastel jumper he looks like Sampson without his hair - frail and weak. You push your sympathy back down to where it came from, and sit up straight

"My career is over, Brown. You've ruined me."

"Cian, pet, I'm sorry but that's football. The season was turning against us and I need an excuse. You'll bounce back from this, I'm sure. You're a good lad Cian, violence isn't in you"

What Brown says is true, you're not a violent person, but you need him to understand the hurt he'd caused.

Brown recognises the doubt in Cian's face and starts to smile. Leaning back against the wall of the steam room his towel rides up, and he slowly crosses his legs. You glance down, dazzled by something shiny from between his legs. Struggling to see in the gloom, you lean forward and as Brown rests one leg on the other, you see it. A male vajazzle. Only Phil Brown with a male vajazzle! You look back up at him but he doesn't seem to have noticed what you've seen. You quickly remove the look of shock from your face and compose yourself. Do you:

A: Grab your phone and try to take a photo
B: Run from the steam room
C: Carry on talking
 
Top