• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

palexander

Life President
Cannot go today, too busy :(

Anyways, teams are in - playing 3-5-2 apparantly.

GK Morris
RWB Clohessey
DC Prosser
DC Coughlan
DC Barker
LWB Herd
MC Timlin
MC Grant
MC Soares? (maybe Herd will play here with Soares LWB?)
FW Paterson
FW Fairhurst

BENCH: Peter Gilbert, Sofiene Zaaboub, Ryan Hall, Mark Phillips, Harry Crawford, Rhys Evans, Nathaniel Jarvis

I'm going for 2-1 to Blues!

Think Soares is going to be more of an AM from what i heard on BBC Essex. Very interesting selection, nice to see some experimentation, but let's hope it doesn't unsettle the players and backfire. Gutted i can't be there today, UTB!

Maybe grant and timlin holding and soares in more of a free role behind the front 2.

Nice to see a manager willing to change things up to match the opposition. Think he is looking at it with our main front 2 out that we may struggle for goals, so try to stop them scoring as a priority and try to snatch one ourselves.

As you say, hope it doesn't backfire. Managers cannot really win in these situations if it goes wrong.

Johnny johnny tuurd Johnny johnny tuurd. For ****s sake I am going on holiday tomorrow and I've got to spend the 90 minutes watching the only player I've seen in the last 3 years worse than donkey nuts Barrett.

Last edited:
Following two consecutive working Saturday's, delighted to be back in front of the computer for commentary today. Looking forward to this..........hope that it will be a better result than my predicted 1-1 draw.

Awful commentary... deary me :( Dont think they have researched Crewe at all - started off saying "Crewe player... passes to the Crewe right back" etc.

Back