• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ok, thinking ahead to the 2nd half, what subs would you introduce?

I can only personally think of O'Neill and Fortune as possible options (especially if it goes to penalties).

(Also wish Kyprianou was on the bench as an option).

...is there extra time in these games or straight to pens if it's a draw?

No extra time, 90 mins then straight to a penalty shoot out.

Same for the next round.

However, (as is this competition couldn't get weirder enough).. I was told that the semi final and final are to be decided by members of the board whether extra time will be added to to the semi final and the final! not sure how much that is true though, as you would have thought, the rules and regulations would have been agreed before the competition started. It's not as if we can change it ourselves at the half way stage.

Does Smith still play for England Yoofs? Surely he could have been one of the few allowed changes. Surprised they can get away with fining clubs as how can they prove a clubs not lying that a player is slightly injured like a knock (bit like Ryan Giggs on every Wales friendly!) or say a player has been smashing it in training all week and deserves a call up. I can accept the U21s but the fining thing is the main thing which pishes me off with this cup

I dont think Atko's injury is that bad, probably more precautionary for Saturday.

Damn!!

Fortune on...

Thats 2 out of out 2!!

I'm... just going to park my comments here, and gloat. :smile:

Phil..!!!

1 minute to go!!

Take off a defender and bring on a sub that can take penalties!

But who do we replace??

Back