• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So many fans did not want to turn up for the Chuckaway Trophy and it seems a lot of the players didn't either.

The main problem tonight and of late was our final third play. We seem to be trying too many little flicks and back heels etc which when they come off are great, but not many do. With the likes of Wordsworth, McLaughlin and Leonard we should be shooting far more often. As much as I love Cox and ranger, I question how many goals they will score. Cox very unlucky tonight to have his header ruled out, but other than that him and ranger never got near the Oxford goal. Most of their best work I see done outside the box, neither are poachers. Tonight was an odd game, the effort was their, but as I said earlier you could see they hadn't played for a while, so bonus bring, we didn't lose in the 90 mins and they got a decent run out. As for the crowd, 2004 was a decent effort I think. 88 from Oxford.

The amount of times tonight we had lovely crosses whipped in from the right but every time there was no striker near the ball only McLaughlin trying to reach it at the far post!!! And can somebody try shooting when we get anywhere near the box instead of trying to walk the poxy ball in!!!:angry:

Back