• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend Utd vs Accrington Stanley

What's your choice for Saturday's starting 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The east stand is fully booked. I just bought the last 25 seats to maintain those said standards

Spot on, BBBL.

Put them all in the front row, so they just have that view of the wall in front of them!

The east stand is fully booked. I just bought the last 25 seats to maintain those said standards

Top work Agent Hypo.

I hear they are now only to be given the North Stand with the usual straw and water from the refreshments area! :Thumbs up:

Last edited:
Top work Agent Hypo.

I hear they are now only to be given the North Stand with the usual straw and water from the refreshments area! :Thumbs up:

They have to bring their own straws mate due to a shortage. It seems we only have short ones available weekends.

This one's a first for me, as Accrington are one of only three teams in the league that I've never seen play.

DRU Yearwood is determined to bounce back from his first dip in form when Southend United host Accrington Stanley on Saturday.

More...

SOUTHEND United manager Chris Powell has just ‘11 or 12’ fully fit first team players for Saturday’s clash with Accrington Stanley.

More...

Fantastic. Only gets better eh ?

What was we saying about starting the younger lads. Now might be a good time

You'll now see two of our former strikers at Roots Hall on Saturday. Joing Lee Barnard will be James Walker. Like Lee, James also scored for us on his league debut - in a match v Bournemouth (whatever happened to them?) ..... in which Lee also scored! Give both a great welcome on their return, they will be introduced to the crowd shortly before kick-off

You'll now see two of our former strikers at Roots Hall on Saturday. Joing Lee Barnard will be James Walker. Like Lee, James also scored for us on his league debut - in a match v Bournemouth (whatever happened to them?) ..... in which Lee also scored! Give both a great welcome on their return, they will be introduced to the crowd shortly before kick-off
Which one is replacing Robinson?

Back