• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend Utd vs Portsmouth FC

What is your starting 11 for Saturday?

• Nathan Bishop

Votes: 76 93.8%
  • Teddy Smith

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Elvis Bwomono

Votes: 64 79.0%
  • John White

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Taylor Moore

Votes: 74 91.4%
  • Michael Turner

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Harry Lennon

Votes: 54 66.7%
  • Sam Hart

Votes: 71 87.7%
  • Timothee Dieng

Votes: 59 72.8%
  • Sam Mantom

Votes: 69 85.2%
  • Michael Kightly

Votes: 50 61.7%
  • Michael Klass

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Isaac Hutchinson

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Stephen McLaughlin

Votes: 36 44.4%
  • Simon Cox

Votes: 72 88.9%
  • Stephen Humphrys

Votes: 73 90.1%
  • Charlie Kelman

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Amadou Ba

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Tom Clifford

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Norman Wabo

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Harry Bunn

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Luke Hyam

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Rob Kiernan

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I right in thinking that, because the match is live on Sky, it won't be shown live on iFollow? I'm not convinced that I have a business case for reviving my lapsed Sky Sports subscription - well, not until the cricket season anyway.

Am I right in thinking that, because the match is live on Sky, it won't be shown live on iFollow? I'm not convinced that I have a business case for reviving my lapsed Sky Sports subscription - well, not until the cricket season anyway.

A friend told me that there's certain websites that let you watch it for free, which of course I would never do as it's VERY WRONG. :Winking2:

I believe you can get a Sky Sports day pass but don't know any more details than that. Hopefully someone who has used it can provide details.

Where's the width?:Unsure:

After witnessing the performances of Kightly and Macca on Tuesday, neither of them deserve to start. Unless Bunn is fit again, we don't really have any other options. I'd rather sacrifice width for players who might put a shift in rather than those two relaxing and strolling about on the wings whilst the other 9 players are overrun!

Yep, you are right @fatgrandad , it's not on iFollow. How about going for a Sky Sports Day Pass as @Yorkshire Blue says, link below.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purcha...MI0LyA64W-4AIVarXtCh0HKAm9EAAYASAAEgLqs_D_BwE

It's cheaper than coming over for the game.

I believe you can get a Sky Sports day pass but don't know any more details than that. Hopefully someone who has used it can provide details.

Now TV is the place £8.99 for 24 hours or £14.99 for 7 days (I usually check what's on for the following week just in case it's worth the extra six quid)

Not really sure where else to put this but how well have Accrington played at Sunderland on the box tonight? They’ve been fantastic. Makes me wonder why, with better players (in my opinion) Chris Powell can’t get us playing football like this rather than the hoof ball we’ve become acustum to over the last few months.

I’m hoping tomorrow on the tv we are able to give a good account of ourselves.

Not really sure where else to put this but how well have Accrington played at Sunderland on the box tonight? They’ve been fantastic. Makes me wonder why, with better players (in my opinion) Chris Powell can’t get us playing football like this rather than the hoof ball we’ve become acustum to over the last few months.

I’m hoping tomorrow on the tv we are able to give a good account of ourselves.
Hope we play as well as Accrington have against Sunderland!

We 100% have to go with width tomorrow, but I‘m sure we will line up looking to hold on to 0-0 for as long as possible. That will in turn frustrate and quieten the crowd and around in the recent circles we will go. I really hope I’m wrong though.

We 100% have to go with width tomorrow, but I‘m sure we will line up looking to hold on to 0-0 for as long as possible. That will in turn frustrate and quieten the crowd and around in the recent circles we will go. I really hope I’m wrong though.
If you are right it’s Huddersfield all over again.

So we on TV for the rest of the UK to see how bad we are,mmmm please SUFC turn up and just play decent football and giv a good account of yourselves.One thing im sure off the rest off England will see what a good prospect Nathan Bishop is .

Back