• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blimey no worse than letting of fireworks in the Garden now that's dangerous

I totally agree, fire works are dangerous, that's why people let them off in the garden and the person who lights them tells the people who are watching to keep a distance and not let them off next to a person who is a foot away....... It's common sense.

Ask the Bradford fans how dangerous incendiary devices could be inside a football ground !

I believe the West stand is not a wooden stand at all and the seats are drilled to the concrete floor , a little bit of smoke is not going to burn down Roots hall

How are we only 1-0 up? Should have taken two or three of the other chances. I hope we don't pay for this in the second half......

I totally agree, fire works are dangerous, that's why people let them off in the garden and the person who lights them tells the people who are watching to keep a distance and not let them off next to a person who is a foot away....... It's common sense.

Ok lets agree to disagree ... I accept today we now live in a nanny state

I believe the West stand is not a wooden stand at all and the seats are drilled to the concrete floor , a little bit of smoke is not going to burn down Roots hall

Do you know a lot about pyrotechnics? I can assure you from my experience, it doesn't matter if wood is around, they can hurt people if they're in the wrong hands.

Timlin on for Coker just before half time.

what was the slap by Timlin on their no7 when he came on? Banter or something else...

few heavy challenges by them towards end of 2nd half - hope we won't regret missed chances

And how good was the freeze frame when we scored :-)

No changes for the 2nd half. I hope Ferdinand's earlier knock isn't too bad.

Back