• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What a great result.

And the icing on the cake is listening to all those 7 fingered Col Ewe inbred's crying on the BBC Essex post match phone in. :hilarious:

other than Scunthorpe and Sheffield utd we must be one of the form teams...... Happy days :smile:

Since we've had our key players fit and kept the formation simple we have got the rewards. Brown was trying to over complicate things at the start of the season. 442 works more often than not.

Since we've had our key players fit and kept the formation simple we have got the rewards. Brown was trying to over complicate things at the start of the season. 442 works more often than not.

I agree with this. I think he new it as well. I remember him saying it in the echo a few weeks ago.

Fantastic result! I am gutted that I don't have BP at the moment:sad:. But..........WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::happy::happy::happy:

The crowd were good today and encouraged the team to keep pressing up to the end

other than Scunthorpe and Sheffield utd we must be one of the form teams...... Happy days :smile:

Indeed, (based on the last 6 games) we are the 4th best form team in the Division (3rd best based only on points):

Team..............................GD.....PTS

1.Sheffield Utd.................+12......16
2.Bolton..........................+9.......15
3.Scunthorpe...................+7.......15
4.Southend Utd................+10.....14

He wasn't trying to over complicate it; we had no choice due to the personal available

Back