• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What is the long term problem with Wordsworth, along with Hunt he seems incabable of playing more than a couple games without being injured.

He said he'd got some issues in his hamstring, he'd had some injections already recently and there was concern over having to have more too soon - or something like that...

despite our differing away form we are pretty solid at home. However with the current uncertainty surrounding players/management this does have the makings of a dia 1-0 home defeat to send the 45 away fans home happy

And a very low home crowd of just over 5000

Smith.T
Oneil Polish guy barrett Coker
Worrall Deegan Atkinson McCaughlin
Payne
Barnett

Bentley thompson hurst leonard Moussa Williams Bridge:thumbsup:

5856 sold to date, thinks that's a very good effort for a bit of a dead rubber game for us. Sort of shows how far we have come as a club. We've also seen plenty of 7500+ gates for big games and were we still within a chance of the playoffs we would prob be looking at all our remaining games being 7500+. Would expect the Bradford game to be a decent crowd, assuming they are in the play off hunt I think they will bring quite a few down

5856 sold to date, thinks that's a very good effort for a bit of a dead rubber game for us. Sort of shows how far we have come as a club. We've also seen plenty of 7500+ gates for big games and were we still within a chance of the playoffs we would prob be looking at all our remaining games being 7500+. Would expect the Bradford game to be a decent crowd, assuming they are in the play off hunt I think they will bring quite a few down

Bradford's average away attendance is 1356, but that is skewed by mostly northern grounds. They only took 715 to Millwall, 593 to Peterborough and 361 to Gillingham. Given where they are in the league I reckon they'll bring about 800 down, maybe more.

Full stats here: http://i63.tinypic.com/2cyl6oy.jpg

5856 for a dead rubber? I have one in my possession which is worth millions as it was used by Pope Francis.

It is the end of season and nothing is left for us to play for except position, pride, honesty, some contracts for some players AND the fact that it is their (the whole club & management)jobs in the entertainment sports industry to perform until the last whistle while preparing for the close and next season; so if the loans aren't figuring in that then they don't play and may as well return to their clubs. Similarly if they aren't inclined to renew their employment.

GK - Ted Smith

back 4 from O'Neill, JW, The Adams, Cokes and maybe Peitr?

4 in front of them from Wozza, Deegs, Lenny, MacL, Bridge, and if fit Moose, Tims, WW.

Barnett and Payne up top, if fit Hunt

That is 18 players, some not bench fit BUT the bulk of a squad that may be the future and some space for making the squad nos up to 20.

Ooops, forgot Atko, many apologies Willo; you are another contender for the midfield and on my "keep" list of players for next season.:blush:

I had hoped Moosy might get 20 minutes from the bench at some time but it sounds like Moose might not feature at all this season. Oh well.:'(

I had hoped Moosy might get 20 minutes from the bench at some time but it sounds like Moose might not feature at all this season. Oh well.:'(

I think PB brought him in for next season primarily- if he proves his fitness for a contract. Not sure we actually want him demonstrating for 2-3 games to all and sundry he is a Championship not L1 player as someone will offer him ££ to play at the higher level.

This is where continuity comes in- I am sure the likes of Mr. Barrett gives pretty good insight in these situations

I think PB brought him in for next season primarily- if he proves his fitness for a contract. Not sure we actually want him demonstrating for 2-3 games to all and sundry he is a Championship not L1 player as someone will offer him ££ to play at the higher level.

This is where continuity comes in- I am sure the likes of Mr. Barrett gives pretty good insight in these situations

And Mr. Mahers (apologies for replying to my own post!!)

Back