• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Never change a winning team unless injuries or suspensions.
Hope we batter them like we did in the away game, Millwall never knew what hit them.
This team is getting better week by week, wish I could get down there more for some games, but looking forward to the trip down to Swindon and the magic roundabout:happy:

Millwall ticket update

East Stand - sold out
West Stand - 2 tickets left (disabled tickets, so you will have to do an Alf Garnett unless of course you are actually disabled!)
West Family Stand - 15 left all singletons
South Upper - 59 restricted view (Back row, its actually not that bad as long as the ball is not in the air much!)
South Lower - 650 left

So 726 left for on the day sales, which will probably be enough to avoid them having to open any of X Block.

Another tough game - our 3rd meeting (and last) of the season.

My worry is that Bomber knows us inside out - and that includes how to nullify Payne. Hopefully Hunt will add that little bit of magic.

1-0 to Southend - Pigott in the 82nd minute.

Millwall weren't anything special in the JPT. We made a few errors at the back that got punished and we had (almost) NO, Zero, NIL, threat at the other end; lots of slow time build up but no finish.
For that reason HUNT, Payne and Worrall need to be on the pitch IMO.

If there are 726 home tickets left let's say that goes down to 500 tomorrow.
Millwall bring 1600 and North I think holds 2400?
Segregation "X" I assume another 5-600?
This then means about 2000 short of capacity which is supposed to be about 12,300?
So am I right in think we should be just over the 10,000 (which would be nice..)

hard to say what the line up will be. probably just a case of seeing how everyone is on the day, how tired etc.

wouldn't be too surprised to see Hunt rested for either Piggott or McLaughlin.
If there's any tiredness in the middle of the park could see Timlin and/or Deegan in.
If Coker isn't up to it then probably O'Neil right back and White on the left

could be tight, i'll go 2-0 to us with one early and one late

If there are 726 home tickets left let's say that goes down to 500 tomorrow.
Millwall bring 1600 and North I think holds 2400?
Segregation "X" I assume another 5-600?
This then means about 2000 short of capacity which is supposed to be about 12,300?
So am I right in think we should be just over the 10,000 (which would be nice..)

Is 12300 capacity. Do we even have have 12300 seats?

Also when giving out crowds do they count the corporate fans aswell? I would imagine that a full corporate sell would mean maybe 400 odd people.

I'm guessing that this whole 12300 capacity in current form is a myth.

I'm not sure if anyone has actually counted the tickets but in would hazard that there isn't 12300 seats in the stadium.

I would have thought that had we been playing any other side tomorrow with a healthy away support we would have had more home tickets available. With it being millwall the club won't chance it.

Chant suggestion for Blue voice

To the "No-one likes us" tune,
"Sing your one song, sing your one song, sing your one song, so we're scared...."

:winking:

So, we are home to Millwall, Wigan away at Fleetwood and Peterborough away at Walsall (current leaders) whilst the two teams below us play each other.

I think 7th is the highest league position so far- a win tomorrow could see us ..... no - I'm not going to say it .... :'(

Is 12300 capacity. Do we even have have 12300 seats?

Also when giving out crowds do they count the corporate fans aswell? I would imagine that a full corporate sell would mean maybe 400 odd people.

I'm guessing that this whole 12300 capacity in current form is a myth.

I'm not sure if anyone has actually counted the tickets but in would hazard that there isn't 12300 seats in the stadium.

I would have thought that had we been playing any other side tomorrow with a healthy away support we would have had more home tickets available. With it being millwall the club won't chance it.

Probably right- from below its 11,427 now..
North Bank will be approx 650 short, home end 500 short, segregation 5-600 so say 1700 = 9700-9800 (maybe we sell a couple hundred more on the day and get to the 10,000- just me I like larger round numbers as they look good in the paper)

The EBM-PAPST Stand (East Stand):
This is the main stand at Roots Hall. As well as the Directors’ Box and Press Box, there’s 2,878 seats.

The Paul Robinson West Stand (West Stand)
The West Stand is our largest stand and when all the blocks are open it can seat up to 3,337 fans.

North Stand
The North Bank This is where our away fans are housed, and on occasion home fans. The North Bank when full can hold up to 2,248 fans.

The Hi-Tec Stand (South Stand)
The South Stand is a two-tier stand that is used for home fans only. The upper part of the South Stand holds 935 fans. The lower tier is also our Family Stand, as well as blocks Q&R in the West Stand. The family area at Roots Hall can hold 2,029 fans.

Getting there for 11 this morning to try & get parked up.other than west street does anyone know of any other parking ares?

Probably right- from below its 11,427 now..
North Bank will be approx 650 short, home end 500 short, segregation 5-600 so say 1700 = 9700-9800 (maybe we sell a couple hundred more on the day and get to the 10,000- just me I like larger round numbers as they look good in the paper)

The EBM-PAPST Stand (East Stand):
This is the main stand at Roots Hall. As well as the Directors’ Box and Press Box, there’s 2,878 seats.

The Paul Robinson West Stand (West Stand)
The West Stand is our largest stand and when all the blocks are open it can seat up to 3,337 fans.

North Stand
The North Bank This is where our away fans are housed, and on occasion home fans. The North Bank when full can hold up to 2,248 fans.

The Hi-Tec Stand (South Stand)
The South Stand is a two-tier stand that is used for home fans only. The upper part of the South Stand holds 935 fans. The lower tier is also our Family Stand, as well as blocks Q&R in the West Stand. The family area at Roots Hall can hold 2,029 fans.

We had over 11,700 against Yeovil a few years ago. I know we had about 50 or so seats removed from the end of tth East stand other than this our ground has not changed since the South stand opened.
I am not saying you are wrong but don't understand how our capacity has dropped from 12,300 to 11,427?
Anyway hope block X is open as I am now able to make today's game!!!!

Back