• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpergonzo

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver⭐
Staff member
After the euphoria of yesterday, it's easy to forget we have another big game tomorrow. There's bound to be some tired legs so will Phil make some changes?

My guess is the side will line up as follows:

Bentley

White Thompson Barrett Coker

Worrall Leonard Atkinson McLaughlin

Mooney Pigott​

Not because Payne and Hunt deserve to be dropped,but I think 2 games in 3 days may be a bit much, expect them both to come on in the 2nd half.

Just checked the online ticketing situation, there are 5 seats left in the East, single seats only in the West, just restricted view in the South Upper. If you've not got your tickets yet, hurry up!

I think Coker would be on bench or left out, PB did say Coker was nursing an injury and he did say that he only can play one game and be 50-50 for Millwall game, it's all about using our squad, maybe Prosser or O'Neil can come in at LB, for me O'Neil would get an edge. Hunt would need a rest and come off the bench, depend on the situation on the pitch. Otherwise we keep the same team that beat the Ewes.

This match has all the ingredients of a cracker. We're on a roll and Millwall got dicked at home by Walsall (I seem to remember that happening to us as well). A pretty near full house is forecast so Roots Hall should be rocking. Possible variables? maybe Millwall supporters and a few of our younger fans behaving themselves, Millwall not reading the script like in the JPT, but the biggest variable? taking Mrs RHB with me, explaining stuff when all I want to do is rant/cheer/boo. Why did I agree to this?

Looking forward to this after not going yesterday, should be a great atmosphere and hopefully another 3 points!!

Bentley,
O'Neill, Thompson, Barrett, White,
Worrall, Leonard, Deegan, Payne,
Mooney, Pigott

Give Atko, Coker and Noel a rest, the rest same as. Should be a good game but we'll need to be better than yesterday to win I suspect, if we give Millwall half as many chances as Col Ewe had early on then they'll be out of sight.

This match has all the ingredients of a cracker. We're on a roll and Millwall got dicked at home by Walsall (I seem to remember that happening to us as well). A pretty near full house is forecast so Roots Hall should be rocking. Possible variables? maybe Millwall supporters and a few of our younger fans behaving themselves, Millwall not reading the script like in the JPT, but the biggest variable? taking Mrs RHB with me, explaining stuff when all I want to do is rant/cheer/boo. Why did I agree to this?

Is this her Christmas present ?
I got mine a fridge - it was great watching her little face light up when she opened it !

Millwall Ticket update:-

East Stand - 2 tickets left.
West Stand S,T,U & V - 38 tickets, all singles.
South Upper - 95 all restricted view back row.
South Lower - quite a few left probably about 500

Phil Brown loves to field an unchanged side when they are winning. So I personally expect the same side to start. Coker of course, could be the exception due to his niggling injury.

Millwall Ticket update:-

East Stand - 2 tickets left.
West Stand S,T,U & V - 38 tickets, all singles.
South Upper - 95 all restricted view back row.
South Lower - quite a few left probably about 500

Millwall are saying that they have sold 1600 tickets and that it is all-ticket so there are no sales available on the day. Now that is known, surely the club can open up a bit more of the West stand (the bit between the walls) to home fans?

Millwall are saying that they have sold 1600 tickets and that it is all-ticket so there are no sales available on the day. Now that is known, surely the club can open up a bit more of the West stand (the bit between the walls) to home fans?

Yep maybe part of X Block will be opened for home fans?
We have probably sold about 7,800 so with the Millwall 1,600 we are up to 9,400 tickets sold.

Looks like the Millwall crowd might be higher than Col U home game as I cant see Col U bringing many more than 1,000 fans.

I've bought my ticket online and asked to collect it, then I e-mailed the club about a week ago asking whether I should go to the main ticket office or the West stand to collect it...but no response.

I'm out all day today so won't really have time to call - do you think my best bet is to head to the main ticket office early tomorrow morning and ask then? Any one know what time it will be open?

Thanks

I've bought my ticket online and asked to collect it, then I e-mailed the club about a week ago asking whether I should go to the main ticket office or the West stand to collect it...but no response.

I'm out all day today so won't really have time to call - do you think my best bet is to head to the main ticket office early tomorrow morning and ask then? Any one know what time it will be open?

Thanks

I think the main ticket office opens at 10.00 - collections before the match are normally from the North-East corner but I saw someone just tweeted the club and were told they could collect from the West Stand ticket office.

My best guess is whatever happens, it will be disorganised and confusing!

I think the main ticket office opens at 10.00 - collections before the match are normally from the North-East corner but I saw someone just tweeted the club and were told they could collect from the West Stand ticket office.

My best guess is whatever happens, it will be disorganised and confusing!
Thanks mate - I'll have a look on twitter.

Thanks

email Levi-Marie.Crombie@southend-united.co.uk and CC Danny.Macklin@Southend-United.co.uk.
they've sorted me out so if you can contact them you should be fine.

Yep maybe part of X Block will be opened for home fans?
We have probably sold about 7,800 so with the Millwall 1,600 we are up to 9,400 tickets sold.

Looks like the Millwall crowd might be higher than Col U home game as I cant see Col U bringing many more than 1,000 fans.

Block X in West Stand still closed for segregation according to Twitter.
With Millwall bringing 1,600 means that they have to have all the North Bank blocks apart from the corner. I still think we could have half Block X open that would still leave over 2 blocks clear.

Is this her Christmas present ?
I got mine a fridge - it was great watching her little face light up when she opened it !

I honestly don't know. Normally I offer a trip to the B/H games at home not expecting a yes, This time it was a yes and I couldn't back down .Thanks for the fridge tip, I'll keep it on ice for next year.

Back